No Extra Gore in Shop

"
IreliVent wrote:
"
yeah its a glove.

Facebreaker Strapped Mitts

I think I'm in love. XD
I'm not a n00b- I'm a Online Game Floor Examination Expert.
So, I'm curious. If the Facebreakers have added gore, and then you get Carnage Heart, which also had added gore, do they stack? Serious question.

To continue that- if I have Facebreakers, Carnage Heart AND the extra gore from the shop, does it become uber gore?

I'm thinking not, but it can't hurt to hope...
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
Do we have any idea how much it might cost? I want to make sure I have the points available for it. (Oh.. and I hope it make me have to decide between what I have now and gore.)
"I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die." ~CliveHowlitzer

"
Chris wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:
What happened to the extra gore we were supposed to be able to purchase? I was really looking forward to this.

It's coming as soon as it's up to our quality standards. Quite soon!

Can we get a price? pweeeeez
Gangsters Paradise..[url=http://steamsignature.com][img]http://steamsignature.com/img/profile/76561198053853558.png[/img][/url]
WTB {some extra GORE!}
Please make it an account feature, or at least a "secondary" item effect. The other effects won't get a look in if they can't be used with Gore.
"
obadonke wrote:
Me too. Extra gore was my #1 wish.

It's a shame it's an item effect as that means I'll have to buy multiple copies for every character [since I ain't gonna waste time swapping it in and out as I hop from one toon to the next]. Fingers crossed that the price is reasonable.

To be honest I have one set of everything I like (2 of some of the good weapon effects for dual wielding). I just get in the habbit of taking everything off when I log off. It seriously takes like 5 secs. I'm not going tell you how to spend your money, but I am certainly wanting to save mine for the crazy supposedly $250 transactions they are talking about and blowing extra $$$ on doubles and triples of everything seems a bit silly.
so uh... how's this coming? Cause I have 1000 coin sitting there waiting hoping that's enough for this... if not i buy more... :)

great game so far :)
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
More gore? Sign me up.
GGG pulling a Valve on this x) Hopefully gore will come soon.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info