No Extra Gore in Shop

Me too. Extra gore was my #1 wish.

It's a shame it's an item effect as that means I'll have to buy multiple copies for every character [since I ain't gonna waste time swapping it in and out as I hop from one toon to the next]. Fingers crossed that the price is reasonable.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
"
Jillys wrote:
"
Yeah, it's an item effect.

So will you be able to have a weapon effect and the extra gore.

This and also, is there an estimate on prize?
Why don't the seasons fear the reaper?
"
Chris wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:
What happened to the extra gore we were supposed to be able to purchase? I was really looking forward to this.

It's coming as soon as it's up to our quality standards. Quite soon!

Glad to hear. It was the first thing I looked up in the shop, one of the things I said to myself "I'm so buying that" before I even played.
"What a fool you are. I'm a god! How can you kill a god?! What a grand and intoxicating innocence! How can you be so naive?"
Are we talking like days soon or valve soon (months/years) ?
"
Perkel wrote:
First thing which i will buy after premium stashtabs.

It will be just more blood on ground or some other more gory ?

I would pay a lot to have:

- pools of blood after killing mob
- blood splats when you hit a mob
- better death animations with a lot of gore (think Fallout 2)
- Nice shader effect on my character (blody weapon armor etc)

i believe it will be like in the new trailer showed where the mob explodes with all its limbs and what not and leave a pool of bloody mess around.

Would be awesome.

Also since it's an item effect, expect the item to be dripping with blood and what not, would be the most bought weapon effect, no doubt, lol.

Can't wait. xD
I play games... shocked, i know.
i actually already saw a ring with this effect.. cant remember what it's called but it was orange.
yeah its a glove.
Wait, so the Extra Gore will be an item effect? That's slightly upsetting. Will you at least be able to apply it on top of an existing item effect(glow/auras) or will the item only be able to have Extra Gore applied to it?
"
yeah its a glove.

Facebreaker Strapped Mitts
╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗
╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚
So can i apply it to any item? Or just weapons?
If any item that will be great, i will buy 10 of them and put it on all my items to achieve 10x bigger gore bath.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info