Knightmare101 wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Nice new skill :)

Now about those portal effects in maps..... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I love em

Yea, kinda sucks when all you really do is run maps and never get to see your portal.

This.

This x 1000.

And please fix the back enchant for us "Bringer of Rain" users as well.
Still waiting for both to be fixed before I upgrade to a pack.
Last edited by trizzjeeuh on Dec 19, 2013, 12:39:07 PM
no pentagram in the circle :(
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
GGG... I love this game, I love you guys... but it blows my mind you released portal reskins before they worked on maps. And still don't have it working. Come on.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
the icon for flameblast looks like the thing that the undying evangelists in the sceptre of god use. Wonder if it's gonna be like that.
Last edited by SakuyaIyazoi on Dec 19, 2013, 1:46:44 PM
"
IVIetal wrote:
no pentagram in the circle :(

Think: Microtransaction/Alternate Skill Effects :D

Would <3 it!
"
SakuyaIyazoi wrote:
the icon for flameblast looks like the thing that the undying evangelists in the sceptre of god use. Wonder if it's gonna be like that.

It's. But under different "sauce". Summon new Searing Bond Ice Totem from Dominus on the next patches :D
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Let's hope we get that Kaom's Primacy 3D art eventually but I highly doubt it!!!
Yeah.. Would be nice to get some Strength based melee skill gems vs Path of Casters all the time -.-
Last edited by Moeses on Dec 19, 2013, 5:33:33 PM
Awesome teaser screenshots as usual Chris! :)

Just as some feedback, please do some extensive testing on this new skill to make sure it's worth using, because it'd be a shame to have those sweet effects go to waste. The last few skills released have looked visually incredible, but really have zero functional benefits over other skills and pale by comparison. Barrage for example (with or without supports), is just completely outclassed by the other attacks (Frenzy, LA, Split Arrow, Elemental Hit, Power Siphon).

I think you guys have been spot on with support gems, and having watched quite a few of the top players (that stream anyhow) they seem to agree that the supports have been great while the new skills have been lackluster (functionally).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info