Severely overweight and having trouble pressing individual keys.

use a dialing wand

why???

I woke my flatmate with my laughter :/ (its 7am btw)
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
There really needs to be more YLYL threads in this place.

"
Chess435 wrote:
You could always bind it to the space bar. If he manages to miss that, I'd say he has more pressing concerns.

I lost.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
Better idea: Have him set a up a treadmill under his monitor. If he wants to use his computer at all, he has to walk. He will lose weight very quickly.
Bullshit, you get the game for free.

-Qarl
This reminds me of a Simpsons episode. "The number you dialed is too fat". lol

Several solutions:

- Tell him to get specially designed keyboards
- Exercise and lose weight (best solution) or
- Get thimbles for each finger designed with a narrow protruding points to aid in pressing keyboard keys. or
- have him remove all his keyboard keys, specifically leaving a few keys that allows for a seamless POE experience.
- if the previous doesn't work, have him paste a 2x2 inch cardboard (for better accuracy) on each key remaining.
Last edited by amano_jyaku on Dec 18, 2013, 3:05:42 AM
Hahahaha.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
how does that keyboard even work with all the crumbs falling in there?
"
EomMage wrote:
how does that keyboard even work with all the crumbs falling in there?

IGN: SplitEpimorphism
He told me he got some program called Dragon something something that allows actions to be done through talking.

Quite genius........but.... there may be complications such as mumbling etc.

For specially designed keyboards I don't have much of a budget, so are there any low budget keyboards?

After some further researching i also found that there were feet pedals. Will those last long under the enormous weight if he were to buy one?

(I'm kinda planning this for his Christmas present)
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Can't believe the amount of people taking this bait.
Nothing to see here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info