So I think I'm gonna play Oblivion or Morrowind for a little bit

"
Russell wrote:
Oh damn I have 600 hours in oblivion : <

Play Starbound or AC bf if your bored. Both good and new. I dont normally like AC games btw. However BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOATS

Unfortunately I personally can't enjoy a game that to me doesn't feel realistic.

So basically I'm hoping to find something with HD/3D graphics to play. I know I probably shouldn't feel this way but sometimes I just wanna play a game because it has beautiful scenery, like Risen for example.

Yes, the gameplay has to be good for me too, but I guess I'm just a visual kinda guy.

I've also just spent a few hours looking through many sections of steam for any games I might like, free or not, but nothing catching my attention :(

It's not the first time I have spent so much time looking for a game I'll enjoy I haven't played yet. And to be honest I think I get bored with Path of Exile because it's not really a "visually stunning" game. I mean, it does have good graphics, but the top down view doesn't really do it for me anymore.

I also googled "Skywind" a little bit ago to see what that was since I'd never heard of it before and now I wish I had the expansions for Morrowind so I could use that mod :(

The only game that I think can peek my enjoyment level that I know of right now is Hellraid, which isn't out until (hopefully) sometime next year.

I used to be able to enjoy simple games, like atari games, when I was younger. But now I feel like I'm cursed because there's not many AAA games that I'll play due to my preferences.

Ultimately, my dream game would be a first person perspective medieval/spellcaster themed ARPG where the storyline takes place on an alien planet and there's many different complex spells, skills, passive abilities and badass aliens as well as demons to kill and level up off of. + the HD graphics, perfect lighting/realistic and crisp environments, and furthermore, plenty of things to interact with around, especially if it was an alien planet.

Can someone make this type of game? Cuz I'd seriously love to have it.
"
Ultimately, my dream game would be a first person perspective medieval/spellcaster themed ARPG where the storyline takes place on an alien planet and there's many different complex spells, skills, passive abilities and badass aliens as well as demons to kill and level up off of. + the HD graphics, perfect lighting/realistic and crisp environments, and furthermore, plenty of things to interact with around, especially if it was an alien planet.

Half-life 4 : the revenge of merlin?
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
"
Russell wrote:
Oh damn I have 600 hours in oblivion : <

Play Starbound or AC bf if your bored. Both good and new. I dont normally like AC games btw. However BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOATS

Unfortunately I personally can't enjoy a game that to me doesn't feel realistic.

So basically I'm hoping to find something with HD/3D graphics to play. I know I probably shouldn't feel this way but sometimes I just wanna play a game because it has beautiful scenery, like Risen for example.

Yes, the gameplay has to be good for me too, but I guess I'm just a visual kinda guy.

I've also just spent a few hours looking through many sections of steam for any games I might like, free or not, but nothing catching my attention :(

It's not the first time I have spent so much time looking for a game I'll enjoy I haven't played yet. And to be honest I think I get bored with Path of Exile because it's not really a "visually stunning" game. I mean, it does have good graphics, but the top down view doesn't really do it for me anymore.

I also googled "Skywind" a little bit ago to see what that was since I'd never heard of it before and now I wish I had the expansions for Morrowind so I could use that mod :(

The only game that I think can peek my enjoyment level that I know of right now is Hellraid, which isn't out until (hopefully) sometime next year.

I used to be able to enjoy simple games, like atari games, when I was younger. But now I feel like I'm cursed because there's not many AAA games that I'll play due to my preferences.

The Mass Effect series
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
"
Dellusions wrote:

The Mass Effect series

Tried the first one, I didn't like the controls or user interface. I felt clunky, not to mention I want an ARPG without advanced weapons. I think spell casting and summoning is much more fun.
RTS with snowy landscapes and a medieval theme?

It's not centered around snow but I know of Zero AD, it's basically like AOE:Age of Mythology. It's still in Alpha, made by some Linux guys but supported on Windows too. Completely free, don't even need to sign up to download.

I can't say it enough; it's in ALPHA <- as in bugs <- as in problems <- as in ALPHA

This link might get deleted but it's at http://play0ad.com/

With everybody talking talking about an RPG like TES I feel I might have forgotten the meaning of RTS.
"
Russell wrote:
Play Starbound

True story. I haven't been this excited about a new game since I discovered PoE. Starbound is to Terraria what PoE is to Diablo. Everything I could have wished for.

"
Russell wrote:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOATS

http://starbounder.org/Boats >.>
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Dec 17, 2013, 10:35:29 PM
"
"
Dellusions wrote:

The Mass Effect series

Tried the first one, I didn't like the controls or user interface. I felt clunky, not to mention I want an ARPG without advanced weapons. I think spell casting and summoning is much more fun.

Yes, ME original was a slog to get started on, but had an amazing story that just ramped up and up from about 60% through right until the end.

You should jump in to ME2 (with the "Story Book" start-up that will fill in ME's storyline and choices). ME2 they nailed the gameplay and you can play as a total spell caster (Adept) or engineer (for hacking/controlling machines).
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."

"We're watching you, scum"
Dear GGG, please make Mac version
Hawken.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
Russell. No. NO offtopic. Go back to art. You know i love you and all. But enough is enough!
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info