Season Five, Event 167: 12 Minute Solo Burst 1

Seems that while the event is listed in my seasons and events tab, and the points have been awarded to my seasonal total, my character is still stuck in the league and i havent received the 220 point reward even though i have 232 points listed.

At this point its difficult to tell how many points i actually have, though the missing alt art le heup indicates its probably less than 220.

"
unsane wrote:
"
KoTao wrote:
Received 12 points for this race, should have received 8.

Every time i think that's the case, there's an explanation.

The event rules list 6 points for 1st in class and 2 points for level 5; my events tab lists 10 points for 1st in class and 2 points for level 5. One of the other bursts in this series awarded me too many points for 3rd in class as well.

And there is indeed an explanation: Somethings b0rked!
IGN: KoTao
"
KoTao wrote:
"
unsane wrote:
"
KoTao wrote:
Received 12 points for this race, should have received 8.

Every time i think that's the case, there's an explanation.

The event rules list 6 points for 1st in class and 2 points for level 5; my events tab lists 10 points for 1st in class and 2 points for level 5. One of the other bursts in this series awarded me too many points for 3rd in class as well.

And there is indeed an explanation: Somethings b0rked!

Damn, now that is some deceptive quote trimming right there.

As my original reply stated, there's an explanation for 1-2 point "discrepancies", you just don't know what they are, and GGG can enlighten you.

And as my original reply stated, yes, something is borked in this race. There are two different threads here, thanks for the misleading mashup. :P
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Dec 28, 2013, 9:14:21 PM
Doesnt seem misleading to me, and that wasnt my intention. Just kind of over truncated those quotes a bit. I understood what you meant anyway.

My characters still stuck in the burst league, btw. I assume everyone elses is too.
IGN: KoTao
So has GGG forgotten about this race and rewarding points? My character from this race is still sitting in my list of characters. I hope they get around to fixing this race sometime soon!
I don't want to beat a dead horse, and if this is still being worked on then great, but this issue has not been resolved yet and I would really appreciate at least an update on it's status. I was set to get my next race prize from this event, so I really don't want to see them go to waste.
Hey guys,

Thanks for your patience, this is still being looked into. Please don't delete characters.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
"
Yeran_GGG wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks for your patience, this is still being looked into. Please don't delete characters.

Thanks for the update.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/727258/page/1

Sorry for the last post here, I read 2nd dev response after writing it.
Last edited by Terrazer on Jan 5, 2014, 6:42:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info