atrocities wrote:
Another no points, character is still in the race league

Yup same here.. :(
IGN: Phurionda
"
atrocities wrote:
Another no points, character is still in the race league

that's not another problem :)
Like Race 150, my character is stuck in the race at lvl 5 and I didn't get the points yet
Like everyone here, lvl 5 and no point, where I got my points from the next 12min races :/
Hey all. Sorry about this, we're looking into it and will try get it fixed as soon as we can. In the mean time please don't delete your characters. Thanks.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
"
KoTao wrote:
Received 12 points for this race, should have received 8.

Not the first time this has happened either, quite a few races have errored to the tune of +/- 1 or 2 points this season.

Every time i think that's the case, there's an explanation. I've emailed GGG every time (~3x). Usually it's because people above you delete their characters before they should.

Clearly something went very wrong with this race though.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Hey all. Sorry about this, we're looking into it and will try get it fixed as soon as we can. In the mean time please don't delete your characters. Thanks.

I had to delete my character to make room for the ones for the next races - does it mean my chances of claimimng the points for this race are gone for good?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info