Season Five, Event 159: 1 Hour Descent

quite fun =)
it was my first decent.

cant i continue playing this char in any way?
dropped with 2 minutes left :(
"
das_hawa wrote:
quite fun =)
it was my first decent.

cant i continue playing this char in any way?
no
btw found 90 ipd sledgehammer, game trolling me (i ended at 16)
Evil and lies source: Barack Obama, Angela Merkel, John Kerry, William Hague, Z.Brzezinski, Štefan Füle, Jen Spaki, Victoria Nuland, Rosen Plevneliev, Jan Tombiński, Marie Harf, Sephen Harper, Samantha Power. The Sun magazine, Spiegel, Newsweek(PL), CNN, Haaretz, CBSNews, NBCNews, FOXNEWS.
Last edited by jstq on December 25, 2013 5:08 PM
Wow mptyspacez. Crazy luck there
Spent the first 30 mins of the race watching half my shots fly through packs of enemies without doing any damage, repeatedly needed 5+ clicks to open chests and constantly picked up random nearby shit whenever i tried picking up items. Also had to bail twice to screen+ desyncs. Server felt like it was being run off a toaster mac, fucking awful.

Otherwise a mediocre run until 18, where i got a fine weapon. First time ive chosen not to use lmp with st, the damage added by wed was just way too good to pass up- was 1-shotting blues till the end. Other gear was average.

Dat 150+ damage poleaxe, almost made up for the horrible server bs.

GG all, see you next race.
KoTao ~ 90 CI Crit Caster Shadow ~ HC League
Last edited by KoTao on December 25, 2013 5:09 PM
i also had crazy amount of desync in this race
the witch at the end of catacombs dropped like 5 yellow. I didn't have any wisdom scroll ... carried them in my inventory, unidentifed till the end :/

can't believe I didn't reach lvl 10 but still managed to rank 798. most people must be celebrating xmas i guess :D

well. 1 hour endless ledge will begin shortly. "see you there, demon" :D
Everytime I yank a jawbone from a skull, then ram it in an eyesocket, I know I'm buildin' a better future !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info