Season Five, Event 151: 1 Hour ELBLAMT

so the race is pretty much is "who can run through kuduku and dont die to mass skeletons and totems" (ripped like that 2 times) and "who got lucky at 2nd level"
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
#3 witch, 5lvl 90% to 6, and first witch died 4lvl at 20 min... nice race

and dead witch

@MeTaLakaMe
please, message me in game(when online) or pm (when offline), if my offer wins or u wanna make an offer for my stuff
Last edited by MeTaL_HAK on Dec 23, 2013, 12:09:01 PM
I see just like the previous race it says im logged into both races at the same time, even when both leagues r over.

Died the first time with a 200 ping, as if it isnt hard enough already, almost made lvl 5 2nd time, just needed another min.

Hi guys, i did not get the correct reward points for this race, i was the 9th alive marauder (#75 on ladder ) and level 6 that should be 2+3=5 reward points, i only got 4. plz fix for future seasons
You can range kill kuduku off the screen if you know how to find a spot to stand and what to listen for.
17th marauder. Died shortly before going level 6
"
KingNoob wrote:
You can range kill kuduku off the screen if you know how to find a spot to stand and what to listen for.

U can range kill almost anything, best way to play ancestral, i hate the exploding corpse one.
"
SwiftSIlver wrote:
Hi guys, i did not get the correct reward points for this race, i was the 9th alive marauder (#75 on ladder ) and level 6 that should be 2+3=5 reward points, i only got 4. plz fix for future seasons
according to the log, you where 15th (which means they counted dead chars), which means 1+3 points; you can check in your profile under "seasons & events"
Last edited by Necrolis on Dec 23, 2013, 12:10:47 PM
"
Necrolis wrote:
"
SwiftSIlver wrote:
according to the log, you where 15th (which means they counted dead chars), which means 1+3 points; you can check in your profile under "seasons & events"
info at that table sometimes wrong and doesnt match the table in topic
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Nearly died right at the start from laughing at the massive stream of deaths. Intense stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info