Season Five, Event 146: 1 Hour Descent Champions

didnt get a weapon until level 12, no longsword, no tribal, no jade ^^
then some preetty good rng on rolls. got oneshot by a bunch of arc-bitches with 2 minutes left

No weapon issues this time and minimal desync, which was a welcome change. Reached the final area with 4 minutes remaining, had gravicius dead in under 2 mins with 2% fire resist.

Issues here: Theres still nowhere to go and nothing to do after the final boss is dead, the arc caster zone is nothing but a pure lit resist check and the winners are determined almost entirely by blue monster density. I ended at 23.75 with full or near full clears on most of the later zones, and while i could have barely made 24 if id cut it to the wire timewise in halls 2-3 killing stragglers, theres no way i could have ended at 26. The rng just said no.

So, you mentioned early on in the season that since DC wasnt the signature, youd be able to make adjustments to the format as issues were found. The seasons over in a week. What happened?

GG all, see you next race.
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Dec 22, 2013, 7:11:33 AM
Once I post an offer in a thread, I never check back. If I win something, please PM me.

IGN: _Keone
"
KoTao wrote:
No weapon issues this time and minimal desync, which was a welcome change. Reached the final area with 4 minutes remaining, had gravicius dead in under 2 mins with 2% fire resist.

Issues here: Theres still nowhere to go and nothing to do after the final boss is dead, the arc caster zone is nothing but a pure lit resist check and the winners are determined almost entirely by blue monster density. I ended at 23.75 with full or near full clears on most of the later zones, and while i could have barely made 24 if id cut it to the wire timewise in halls 2-3 killing stragglers, theres no way i could have ended at 26. The rng just said no.

So, you mentioned early on in the season that since DC wasnt the signature, youd be able to make adjustments to the format as issues were found. The seasons over in a week. What happened?

GG all, see you next race.

I've done like 15 of these now and if I don't end at 25+ after killing Gravicius it's my fault.

I had really low amounts of blues in lvl 1 and 2 for inner halls, still ended at 26 by clearing virtually everything.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Mathil wrote:
I've done like 15 of these now and if I don't end at 25+ after killing Gravicius it's my fault.

I had really low amounts of blues in lvl 1 and 2 for inner halls, still ended at 26 by clearing virtually everything.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/651293/#p5716991

Low monster density with minimal to no blues can wreck anyones race. Its all random.
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info