BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

Interesting. Also, does wed not have priority over crit/accuracy on amulets?
Hi flubs
First, im really liking this build, its really great!

but i think my dps is kinda low, Heres my passive tree, im following bulgzs one. (i think, idk) lvl 74 btw

passive
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAdEOSBB7EZYZhhmKGdcajxzcHaoqTSsKLKYtgy9vMgk0CjdmN4M8jj8nRnFHBkrIVvVcimNDbEZuqm-ecFJwu3DVcmx7133jf8aDCYhrj_qQ1pMnlwaX0Ju1naOhIqJAoqOm66c0qW6sR6_rtAy0xbXyuT6-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLKStkT2xrbbtvn4YjjhOq66yzsGPLh9Pj1S_ba-wk=

i dont know if i should get +1 power charge first for more crit, or nightstaler.

And heres my gear

Gear

Im having trouble with Resistance, and i have to snapshot auras using the mask, i use dicipline,clarity 20lvl, and anger on life, wrath, purity on mana.

I have maxed out fire and lighting resistance, but shitty cold.
Do i really have to snapshot auras or is there other ways of using multiple auras with life? because i tried linking dicipline with lvl 20 reduced mana and lvl 20 blood magic, it had 63% mana resevation. Which i cant run 2 60% on life, or even 1 60 + 1 40.

I only have 2.9k ES, which is really low, and i die a lot cuz of this. is getting shavs help my ES a lot?

Lastly, im planning to reach 20k dps with this setup, is it possible? i currently have 9.8k dps with 3 frenzy, 5 power charges. Is 20/20 gems and passives effect my dps by a lot? or do i need to imporve any of my gears? How or where did you get your accuracy from, i currently have 83% chacne to hit. which feels like really low.
Last edited by Stillbee on Apr 6, 2014, 9:15:28 AM
"
Stillbee wrote:
Hi flubs
First, im really liking this build, its really great!

but i think my dps is kinda low, Heres my passive tree, im following bulgzs one. (i think, idk) lvl 74 btw

passive
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAdEOSBB7EZYZhhmKGdcajxzcHaoqTSsKLKYtgy9vMgk0CjdmN4M8jj8nRnFHBkrIVvVcimNDbEZuqm-ecFJwu3DVcmx7133jf8aDCYhrj_qQ1pMnlwaX0Ju1naOhIqJAoqOm66c0qW6sR6_rtAy0xbXyuT6-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLKStkT2xrbbtvn4YjjhOq66yzsGPLh9Pj1S_ba-wk=

i dont know if i should get +1 power charge first for more crit, or nightstaler.

And heres my gear

Gear

Im having trouble with Resistance, and i have to snapshot auras using the mask, i use dicipline,clarity 20lvl, and anger on life, wrath, purity on mana.

I have maxed out fire and lighting resistance, but shitty cold.
Do i really have to snapshot auras or is there other ways of using multiple auras with life? because i tried linking dicipline with lvl 20 reduced mana and lvl 20 blood magic, it had 63% mana resevation. Which i cant run 2 60% on life, or even 1 60 + 1 40.

I only have 2.9k ES, which is really low, and i die a lot cuz of this. is getting shavs help my ES a lot?

Lastly, im planning to reach 20k dps with this setup, is it possible? i currently have 9.8k dps with 3 frenzy, 5 power charges. Is 20/20 gems and passives effect my dps by a lot? or do i need to imporve any of my gears? How or where did you get your accuracy from, i currently have 83% chacne to hit. which feels like really low.

Shavs will increase your ES by a lot depending on your tree, will give you ~1.5K.

You are missing a lot of key passive points - including Shadow ES, crit multi wheels, Nightstalker and not to mention the witch Spell Damage as well. You can pick up accuracy from gloves still and you have no spell damage on shield. Your DPS will naturally rise with more points, I would not have gone towards Vaal Pact so early.

I would get Nightstalker first. Also with PCoC and very little multi off tree, your damage is naturally going to be low. Auras are also only level 17.

The other way to run auras on life is of course Prism Guardian which I believe Flubby uses.

Basically, you're too low level yet to see those numbers and it will naturally come to you, DW!
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Switched around some gear and stopped running grace. Put on level 25 wrath and got an SPD shield + maligaros. I am now hitting about 30K DPS but don't know how to go about attaining vaal pact other than levels cause I feel the nodes on my tree are too good to respec out of.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OSBB7EH8RLxGWFy8ZihnXGo8c3B0UHaoksCepKPorCiycLKYtHy2DLagvbzQKN2Y8jkSrRnFHBkyzUDBVrlXWVi1W9VfJXIpfamNDZOdtGW-ecFJwVnC7cNV7133jf8aApIMJhtGIQohrj0aPpo_6kBuQ1pMnlwaX0JmamhObtZ2joqOnCKc0rH-xkLQMtMW297fWuJO5Pr46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23EosaeykrZE9sa21nbXttu29ThiOOE6rrrY-vu7Bjy4fVL9tr60vsJ_Ks=

"
AgonyEvolved wrote:

Switched around some gear and stopped running grace. Put on level 25 wrath and got an SPD shield + maligaros. I am now hitting about 30K DPS but don't know how to go about attaining vaal pact other than levels cause I feel the nodes on my tree are too good to respec out of.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OSBB7EH8RLxGWFy8ZihnXGo8c3B0UHaoksCepKPorCiycLKYtHy2DLagvbzQKN2Y8jkSrRnFHBkyzUDBVrlXWVi1W9VfJXIpfamNDZOdtGW-ecFJwVnC7cNV7133jf8aApIMJhtGIQohrj0aPpo_6kBuQ1pMnlwaX0JmamhObtZ2joqOnCKc0rH-xkLQMtMW297fWuJO5Pr46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23EosaeykrZE9sa21nbXttu29ThiOOE6rrrY-vu7Bjy4fVL9tr60vsJ_Ks=

At your current dps you can probably survive without vaal pact, though without grace you won't have much evasion so better pop a jade flask + topaz when you see reflect. When your dps gets higher, I would recommend to drop the following nodes : physique (30 str), 20% ele spell damage and the 3 spell dmg nodes near witch, mana geyser and the 8% max mana, arcing blows. So it looks like this :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABDH0OSBB7EH8RLxGWFy8ZihqPHNwdFB2qJLAo-isKLKYtHy2DLagvbzQKN2Y8jkZxRwZMs1AwVdZW9VfJXIpfamNDZOdtGW-ecFJwVnC7cNV7133jf8aApIMJhtGIQohrj0aP-pAbkNaTJ5cGl9CZmpoTm7Wdo6KjpwinNLGQtAy0xbb3t9a4k7k-vjrAUcEAwcXB88LswzrDbcSixp7KStkT2xrbWdte227b1OGI44Tquutj6-7sGPLh9Uv22vrS-wn8q_KXm12omlpSSshuqrXyqW4qOA==

If you're confortable with your crit chance you could drop bloodthirst and the 15% crit chance node before it to keep something else.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
AgonyEvolved wrote:

At your current dps you can probably survive without vaal pact, though without grace you won't have much evasion so better pop a jade flask + topaz when you see reflect. When your dps gets higher, I would recommend to drop the following nodes : physique (30 str), 20% ele spell damage and the 3 spell dmg nodes near witch, mana geyser and the 8% max mana, arcing blows. So it looks like this :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABDH0OSBB7EH8RLxGWFy8ZihqPHNwdFB2qJLAo-isKLKYtHy2DLagvbzQKN2Y8jkZxRwZMs1AwVdZW9VfJXIpfamNDZOdtGW-ecFJwVnC7cNV7133jf8aApIMJhtGIQohrj0aP-pAbkNaTJ5cGl9CZmpoTm7Wdo6KjpwinNLGQtAy0xbb3t9a4k7k-vjrAUcEAwcXB88LswzrDbcSixp7KStkT2xrbWdte227b1OGI44Tquutj6-7sGPLh9Uv22vrS-wn8q_KXm12omlpSSshuqrXyqW4qOA==

If you're confortable with your crit chance you could drop bloodthirst and the 15% crit chance node before it to keep something else.

I don't think your recommendations work for him. Without 30str he won´t be able to wear his gear unless he get some on his accessories. No mana geyser/mana, he might not be able to sustain his st. The witch ele/spelldmg nodes and arcing blows is a huge portion of the dps, so that wont work as well.

I think AgonyEvolved's build is fine as it is. If you really have problems with reflect you could maybe use prism guardian like flubby and run more aura's (ie grace, higher clarity too so you could possibly drop mana geyser for more skillpoints if needed), although you will lose a huge amount of es, but the 24% spelldmg on a shield is negligible. Honestly it's hard to recommend something as you know your own char the best.
^ He picks up 30 strength on the way to vaal pact so it's pointless to keep using that node. He's already running clarity, and he should eventually buy an auxium as well so mana geyser isn't that important. I just tried to give him the best way to pick up vaal pact while maintaining the most dps / survivability. You're saying he should go for a prism guardian (and lose 800 ES +) when he's still using solaris instead of shavs??
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
^I never said he should but could, it's his char, he knows it the best. I did mention he'd lose huge portion of his es if picking up prism guardian. But it will solve his reflect issues and his clarity is just lv7, so without mana geyser it might be hard to sustain the mana, also if we talk about eventually picking up this and that...then all this wouldn't be a problem at all.

Also I'm using prism guardian myself, no shavs yet :( and I have around 4.2k es. Even though it's on the low side it's survivable for now, so it's possible.

Edit: It's also natural to go for prism guardian imo, as he will benefit a lot from it with all the aura nodes he has.
Last edited by oliverpeople on Apr 6, 2014, 6:04:15 PM
Hi everybody !

Based on Flubby build, I would like to know if this build could be viable :

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAt9byl9tZm10tqKiasZBaUoMJSshGcW-ebqq0DOGIykq18pMn6rodqsM6qW4c3DyOm7VWLWxGKjh_xlfJGYqsf3JsoqPBxRGWKPotg_sJMgnB8-wYiEKdo1bqcLvr7oLHlwb22lyKbRmP-sNtkBv8qwV92RO4k_noxKIajzvhe9fb53BWL28MfTLRu-Pi90cGmhMQf0VH_rqnK19q29TGnrUEXcbkIkbXKU8abO0ghX3sOPPd4XMWQDrYV-KLjGaefLtN2HflBVv60nFNJIuePIx2Fy-az_fBgW9k54bRQ2MEs1XWJLC3MQJxgKRY9Z3E

It is a Low Life / Righteous Fire / Spectral Throw build (120pts)

Equipment is pretty similar except for the shield which should be Rise of the Phoenix for the + max fire resist.
Fire resist : 85
Life regen : 3%
It should be enough to sustain the 900hp/5000es (90%/70%) degeneration (if my math are good...).
+220% crit chance
+30% attack speed
+152% max energy shield
+38% all resist
+30% (low life) +28% + 74% from 20/20 RF gem = +132% spell damage
+32% ele damage with weapon
+42% ele damage

What do you think about it ?

Edit : Build for a lvl 90 (less ele damage nodes & atk speed)
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAt9byl9tZm10tqKiasZBaUoMJSshGcW-ebqq0DOGIykq18pMn6rodqsM6qW4c3DyOm7VWLSo4f8ZXyRmKrH-io8HFEZYo-i2D-wnB8-wYiEKdo1bqcLvr7oLHlwb22lyKbRmP-sNtkBv8qwV92RO4k_noxKIajzvhe9fb53BWL2-nCAx9u-Pi90cGmhOdrhB__rqnK19q29QabMae5CLz3SlPhX3sOBZAOthX4maefLtN2Hfl-tJxTSSLnjyMdhcvms_3wYFvZOeG0UNjBLNV1iSwtzECcYCkWPWdxA==
Last edited by tatane on Apr 7, 2014, 4:13:00 AM
"
tatane wrote:
Hi everybody !

Based on Flubby build, I would like to know if this build could be viable :

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAt9byl9tZm10tqKiasZBaUoMJSshGcW-ebqq0DOGIykq18pMn6rodqsM6qW4c3DyOm7VWLWxGKjh_xlfJGYqsf3JsoqPBxRGWKPotg_sJMgnB8-wYiEKdo1bqcLvr7oLHlwb22lyKbRmP-sNtkBv8qwV92RO4k_noxKIajzvhe9fb53BWL28MfTLRu-Pi90cGmhMQf0VH_rqnK19q29TGnrUEXcbkIkbXKU8abO0ghX3sOPPd4XMWQDrYV-KLjGaefLtN2HflBVv60nFNJIuePIx2Fy-az_fBgW9k54bRQ2MEs1XWJLC3MQJxgKRY9Z3E

It is a Low Life / Righteous Fire / Spectral Throw build (120pts)

Equipment is pretty similar except for the shield which should be Rise of the Phoenix for the + max fire resist.
Fire resist : 85
Life regen : 3%
It should be enough to sustain the 900hp/5000es (90%/70%) degeneration (if my math are good...).
+220% crit chance
+30% attack speed
+152% max energy shield
+38% all resist
+30% (low life) +28% + 74% from 20/20 RF gem = +132% spell damage
+32% ele damage with weapon
+42% ele damage

What do you think about it ?

Edit : Build for a lvl 90 (less ele damage nodes & atk speed)
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAt9byl9tZm10tqKiasZBaUoMJSshGcW-ebqq0DOGIykq18pMn6rodqsM6qW4c3DyOm7VWLSo4f8ZXyRmKrH-io8HFEZYo-i2D-wnB8-wYiEKdo1bqcLvr7oLHlwb22lyKbRmP-sNtkBv8qwV92RO4k_noxKIajzvhe9fb53BWL2-nCAx9u-Pi90cGmhOdrhB__rqnK19q29QabMae5CLz3SlPhX3sOBZAOthX4maefLtN2Hfl-tJxTSSLnjyMdhcvms_3wYFvZOeG0UNjBLNV1iSwtzECcYCkWPWdxA==

Vaal pact means no life regeneration, it's also true for ES regeneration gained through life regeneration.
If you look in the now many pages of this thread you will find extensive information about a build working with RF (before 1.1 though).
There are some shortcomings to this build, like its inability to do vulnerability cursed, half regen, no regen and -max map mods. I also believe snapshotting was required to get all the auras.
DPS-wise it seemed to work and that should probably still hold true.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info