BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
hello, I'm wondering how you endure against reflect ele dmgs?

Maps which have reflect ele dmg is very terrible to me.. :(

Reflect is mitigated through grace, shield block, and resists. If you are still having trouble try picking up shield nodes such as Deflection. Could also drop a dps aura for a purity aura of the type you still have on for a few % more resist.
@Killmequickdeal

Do you drop unwavering stance, get heart of the oak, and trust those 2 to stop stuns?
I don't trust it to stop stuns, but heart of oak and grace combined stop a good deal of them AND stop some reflect, which unwavering does not.
Flubby and Iski proved yesterday that this build is Atziri capable, they are too humble to brag about it so I do it for them =).
edit: in Ambush, so without the crazy gear.
Last edited by Haboryme on Mar 14, 2014, 7:23:42 PM
So they did atziri in solaris????
Hey guys,

I'm having a tough time even doing Merciless Piety runs. I feel like I just don't have the DPS (2.7K if I swap faster attacks for mana leech, and 3.7K if I use faster attacks.). I don't know what the problem is. Can someone help?

Here is my passive tree:
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YFfQ5ID8QQexEvEZYZihnXGo8c3CepKjgrCi2DL28yCTsoO3w74UZxRwZKyFYtVupW9VpSXIpfamBDY0NsRm0Zbj1uqm-ecFJwVnC7cNVybH3jf8aDCYhCiGuQG5MnlwaX0JoTm12btZ2joqOnK6c0qJqpbqx_tAy0xbXytve4yrk-vjrAUcEAwcXB88LswzrDbcSiykrZE9sa227b1OL344TsGPKX8uH1S_ba-wn8qw==

And gear (using mana leech gem, so 2.7K dps. I have a lvl 16 faster attacks too, but I don't have the mana to spam it):
Spoiler

I've been using Whirling Blade (soon Flicker Strike with Multistrike) to get charges. I just don't really do much damage, I find. I can't even kill merciless Piety alone. What am I doing wrong?
IGN: OneEyedShadow
Last edited by Amarantine on Mar 15, 2014, 8:03:13 PM
"
reaperpi wrote:
So they did atziri in solaris????

nah the map version whr eu need thos midnight and shit fragments. mad eit as nubmer 3 4 5 but pretty harsh fight.
Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
"
Amarantine wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm having a tough time even doing Merciless Piety runs. I feel like I just don't have the DPS (2.7K if I swap faster attacks for mana leech, and 3.7K if I use faster attacks.). I don't know what the problem is. Can someone help?

Here is my passive tree:
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YFfQ5ID8QQexEvEZYZihnXGo8c3CepKjgrCi2DL28yCTsoO3w74UZxRwZKyFYtVupW9VpSXIpfamBDY0NsRm0Zbj1uqm-ecFJwVnC7cNVybH3jf8aDCYhCiGuQG5MnlwaX0JoTm12btZ2joqOnK6c0qJqpbqx_tAy0xbXytve4yrk-vjrAUcEAwcXB88LswzrDbcSiykrZE9sa227b1OL344TsGPKX8uH1S_ba-wn8qw==

And gear (using mana leech gem, so 2.7K dps. I have a lvl 16 faster attacks too, but I don't have the mana to spam it):
Spoiler

I've been using Whirling Blade (soon Flicker Strike with Multistrike) to get charges. I just don't really do much damage, I find. I can't even kill merciless Piety alone. What am I doing wrong?

Level 15 Auras, can't expect much.. try Increased Crit Damage Gem as well.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
"
hello, I'm wondering how you endure against reflect ele dmgs?

Maps which have reflect ele dmg is very terrible to me.. :(

Reflect is mitigated through grace, shield block, and resists. If you are still having trouble try picking up shield nodes such as Deflection. Could also drop a dps aura for a purity aura of the type you still have on for a few % more resist.

I'm pretty sure you cannot block or evade reflect.
IGN: Perz | Reaver: view-thread/523959 | Wander: view-thread/742525 | Cycloner: view-thread/804489
You can block dodge and evade reflect.
This has been tested a lot.
IGN: Iski

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info