BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

"
chinsupak wrote:
"
Haboryme wrote:
"
chinsupak wrote:

Is this dagger viable for this build?? If not, what can I improve on?
I got this for 10c....

Is it viable? yes, is it optimal? no
Having 100+pdps would really help you mana-wise.
I think that both high APS and high crit are more important than eDPS. If you get those without high pDPS the price should still be low.

TY sir very much.

I got this shield. Is this shield viable? :) I'll look for another dagger.

This shield is really good dps-wise, however don't give up too much on your ES pool.
Both Crown of Eyes and Shav's are low on ES so you need to compensate.
But if you feel like you have enough ES, go for it (wouldn't go lower than 4500).

@chinsupak: 1.8APS and 8.3cc enough said.
If you plan on putting 15ex in your weapon you can clearly get something that fits this build better.
"
Haboryme wrote:

This shield is really good dps-wise, however don't give up too much on your ES pool.
But if you feel like you have enough ES, go for it (wouldn't go lower than 4500).

If you plan on putting 15ex in your weapon you can clearly get something that fits this build better.

Thank you very much.
So, the meaning of you saying "1.8APS and 8.3cc enough said" is because I plan to overpay for something that's not even good for this build, right?
So, if I were to find a good/best dagger for this build, which stats should I look for? I read all 24 pages of threads but I am still not sure what is the best..
perhaps 2.0aps and 9+ cc and 100+ pdps?

Thanks for helping.
"
chinsupak wrote:
"
Haboryme wrote:

Thank you very much.
So, the meaning of you saying "1.8APS and 8.3cc enough said" is because I plan to overpay for something that's not even good for this build, right?
So, if I were to find a good/best dagger for this build, which stats should I look for? I read all 24 pages of threads but I am still not sure what is the best..

Thanks for helping.

http://poe.xyz.is/search/konokahikumara

If you could check this website for me? How would the first dagger work in this build? Considering low pdps but with relatively high cc and 1.8 aps
Perhaps, I can buy this one with 15ex?

http://poe.xyz.is/search/tamhutidomonah
So I currently rolled this.... Should I keep or keep trying for a 3G, 2R and 1B??

And if i should keep it, what should my 6th gem be?
Last edited by Verg93 on Jan 26, 2014, 12:15:57 AM
You can play with those colors, you'll loose crit damage tho.
Spectral - Life Leech - WED - LMP - Faster Attacks - Added Accu

You'll need power charge on crit on flicker, and get a lot of crit dmg from the skill tree.
IGN: Iski
So yeah I should just chrome it again, I think that would be best
"
chinsupak wrote:
"
chinsupak wrote:
"
Haboryme wrote:

Thank you very much.

Thanks for helping.

http://poe.xyz.is/search/konokahikumara

If you could check this website for me? How would the first dagger work in this build? Considering low pdps but with relatively high cc and 1.8 aps

There are 2 things to understand regarding how this build works.
1-It aims at greatly improving dps by adding +x-y elemental damage to your base attack, this is achieved by the combined use of auras and elemental damage on your jewelry.
All this elemental damage are then increased by +WED% and spell damage that will do the same job as +WED% (provided you use Crown of Eyes).
To get this +x-y ele dmg to be efficient you need to attack fast, if you get +50-150 but hit your target once per second you're gaining on average 100eDPS but if you're hitting 10 times per second that's a 1000eDPS increase.
2-Both effective critical chance and attack speed depends on your base CC/AS which are provided by your weapon.
If you have a 1.8 APS weapon and 100iAS from gear+passiv+blood rage+frenzy (I currently have 117 without FA) you get 3.6APS. Make it 2APS on your weapon and bam you get 4APS
The same goes for crit chance, if you have 8CC on your weapon and 600increasedCC from gear etc you get 56CC. Crit multi comes next to make all this number bigger.

I hope that you now see why you really need both APS and CC to be high, if you get one high but the other low you won't get much out of it.
Flubby's dagger is something you need to strive for. Nah seriously, get something along the line (2APS 8.5+CC), you can skip the 350pDPS part. There was one that fitted these criteria for sale recently but I saw that is has now be sold.

PS: in the case of a build with CI, it may be better to have really high crit over attack speed (you still need to have decent AS obviously) as AS won't scale up as much as crit, blood rage won't provide 50+iAS from low-life.

@verga93: I agree with Balguez for the gem combination, however I'm pretty sure that without IncCritDmg you will be at a huge loss.
I've recently seen a 6-off colours Shav go for an equivalent Shav+10ex. However I'm not sure that your combination is really good (I would say that there are too many greens) but you may try to trade it and in the meanwhile you could still use it.
Last edited by Haboryme on Jan 26, 2014, 6:06:55 AM
Is that the one you saw:D?
IGN: korgan_bloodarrow
Hey guys, hopefully you can help me.

I was super excited when i saw this guide, i was previously using an elemental buzzaw and was having fun with it but before the season ended i wanted to try Flubbs ST to see how they fared against one another.

So... i sold all my Buzzaw gear (im not rich, couldnt afford to keep the old gear), and bought new stuff, here is my current gear:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwB5wV9DkgPxBB7ES8RlhnXG_oc3CXfKLUqOCsKLKYsvy0fLagvbzIJMn40CjboN2Y6Ujt8O-FGcUcGSshMs1AwVgRW6lb1WK9aUlqmW_Rcil9qYIhhUmNDbEZtGW5pbqpwUnBWcLtybHf9eA1943_GgwmE2YZgiEKIa5AbkNaTJ5fQmhObXZ2jn8uio6QZpyunNKiaqW6xkLQMtMW18rb3t9a4yrk-vjq-ir6nwFHBAMHFwfPC7MS41fjZE9sa21nbXttu29Tcx-L344Tyl_Lh8-r1Sw==

The problem is: im not near the level of damage i was expecting to be (20k+ like the guide states), to start, because i dont have shavs, and that means i can only run 2 auras.

my current damage is at 14k and thats with 5 power charges and 3 frenzy charges

And the bigger issue with that is that i cannot sustain to throw them (not without clarity, and if i run clarity im only at 7k dps because i have to remove 1 damage aura) because i run out of mana almost instantly.

Please help!!!! <3
Last edited by TheOnslaughtt on Jan 26, 2014, 6:51:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info