BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

Hello there. I respect my staff crit scion into your dagger crit for some random reason (love the way it looks and wanted a dagger throw build) My concern is im nowhere close to get a shavronne. So i was wondering what would you guys suggest?If i go CI i wont be able to sustain 4 aura. So it will be like discipline and wrath and then im afraid the mana cost will be too much? If i dont go ci i get rape instantly by chaos damage (going straight to my health).

gear atm
Spoiler

Currently sitting at lvl71. Having really hard time . Know i made a mistake taking this specific build on a low budget but,there must be a way to make it work for solo map?Im buying a 600es 6link chest for the rest of my exalt so i need help.It would be appreciated.

edit: The boots arent the one i use atm,im still trying to get 3red/1blue for immortal call and etc. Currently using an armor type with the same res as the es one just with the right color.
Last edited by Deadbringer on Jan 7, 2014, 1:13:14 PM
seems i have to do a prioirty writeup so many ppl not really grasping it.

the build !IS NOT CROWN THROW! it is also !NOT SHAVTHROW! and it !IS NOT REALLY KING BEFORE 8x Level!.

if u dont go low life shavs: u get as high an es chest possible and specc ci AND u run anger and wrath. If u dont run those two u dont play the build. I only use disc because else i feel the es is to low since shavs es is weak and the 12 % more behind ci is missing.

i dont know what you mean by issues. is ur dps to low ? get higher lvl anger and and wrath the jump from 17 to 20 is a 50% overall dps boost. yOur currently only having 14 thats like nothing. then why the heck do you have bloodmagic discipline with ci? that doesnt make sense ( as does doing lowlife without shavs). the rings are okay id get wed over ur flat ele dmg though its way stronger (assuming the aruas are leveled)

Ingame @FlubbyEverywhere domination or @Flubbyy default
Massive dmg spectral throw guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/705757/
Old anarchy rich poeple specc: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/508331 (Flickercharge low life ele cleave)
Yeah i cant run wrath AND anger because then i dont have enough mana afterwards. Also i die pretty often so im obviously running wrath and discipline on bloodmagic. Since i cant run 2 aura on mana. Also as i mention i just started after re-rolling,obviously my aura are not 20 yet but,been dying way too much even on say,docks. But yet after a second look at my gear im missing some resistance.

Also i was just wondering what setup to use if i go CI.so you said wrath/anger and this is not working for me just yet,obviously i need to take a look into that and fix this little problem.

dmg is already fine even with crap stuff. Its the survivability im having problem with. Going CI might help so for now ill just go leech some exp from some buddy and see how it turns out when i get CI. Also need to color those boots to get my resist max and then it might turns ok.

Thanks for the answer.

P.S Ive gotten crown of eyes because its obviously boosting my ES pool due to me having an es shield now + minor block and w/e while keeping the same dmg output i had with 2 daggers. Auxium was way outprice for me at the time. Also still using a 5l chest with powercharge so obviously its bringing me down dps wise.
Last edited by Deadbringer on Jan 7, 2014, 4:38:32 PM
You can run both Anger AND Wrath on mana if you have a lvl20 Reduced Mana and go as CI (and not get wrecked everytime you encounter chaos dmg)
You will have to get used to the low mana pool.
Also I'm not sure if going for Crown of Eyes right now is the best idea. Instead get a ~350ES helm with one resist (or more if you can afford) and a Archon Kite Shield with ~300ES. You will get your resistances capped easily thus it becomes much easier to find good jewelry (with WED as Flubby said and also with Mana Leech, you will need it!).
You should try got get 500+ ES on your chest and since you'll spec CI forget about the chaos res and go for boots with high res.
I don't think that a rustic sash is really viable, but if you choose to use one at least get one with WED and 30+ES.
Thoughts on shields like aegis, prism, saffrell?
To anyone playing this build, Do you have any issues with mana without a high phys dmg dagger + Iron grip (assuming you have auxium, minder drinker, 2% ML from crown of eyes) Which dagger would people recommend? high phys for the mana leech or spell dmg/ele dmg
Domination - IGN: Fat_Camp
Standard - IGN: FrozenPatties
Last edited by BlackSacrament on Jan 7, 2014, 10:51:25 PM
What dagger are you currently using? :]
"
biggerboom wrote:

none atm, planning to buy one, want to know which type is best
Domination - IGN: Fat_Camp
Standard - IGN: FrozenPatties
"
"
biggerboom wrote:

none atm, planning to buy one, want to know which type is best

Black, got your pm, still deciding if I want to sell it and what I want for it. I've read this thread, and it seems like the dagger best for this build would need spell/phys damage on it? Not sure if tri-ele would work, maybe someone more familiar with the build can respond. Off-topic, I always wanted to try to make an elemental reaver with this dagger, just never got around to seeing if it's viable:

"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
I love how you say "you only lose 8k dps without a shavs", but what about the auras it allows for you??? ANYONE can make a so-called "Guide" using a shavs... ANYONE..
IGN Ken__Kaniff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info