How the Open Beta launch will work

hope the patch downloads fast :(
Almost there... hafe fun everybody!
"
cronus wrote:
"
RahzyeL wrote:
I thought i'd never play any other game when i found League of Legends around 8 months ago, but this looks too good to pass up. Getting Baldur's Gate nostalgia, so excited!

comparing poe to baldur's gate is so much more true when it comes to complexity, difficulty and gameplay, really loved that game and it's characters and stories

omg this!!! loved that game and no doubt in my mind ill fall in love with this one!!! go GGG!!!
IGN:tWojo
Thanks for pointing out the "Paysafecard-PM service" guys, unfortunately that info reaches me too late. Guess I've to live without a Kiwi... :(
Last edited by randrew on Jan 23, 2013, 1:28:41 PM
and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting :D
Awesome job and congrats to GGG for the quality of the game and the mode of handling their customers. Big companies can learn from you, guys.
Would be better to call it the Launch rather than Open Beta. Good work with releasing!
This is going to be so much fun.
I hope the website will be quickly updated to allow for a quick theory session whilst downloading the patch before the play starts.
so will this make the beta accessible to anyone, or will you still have to buy a starter pack for early access?
its open to all, 15seconds till patching!
Chaos Is Life, Life Is Chaos, Control Is An Illusion.
Thanks Maetaphor for my Beta Key :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info