Very slow download (40% after 2 hours)

So started dl:ing patches two hours ago and it's only at 40%. Im aware that it may be because of traffic, just wanted to let you (devs) know if it's glitch or so :)
Last edited by Jyssi on Jan 22, 2013, 1:16:46 PM
67.5% after 3h45min :D Bought a kiwi pack while waiting :3
Yea i notice significant transfer rate drop... guess what happens tomorrow :)

Spoiler
Same problem here.

One can assume it´s the OVERLOAD on the servers right now as the OB is popping in a day!

Hopfully we will all be able to play once it hits, some might not be able to play tonight thought...

like.... myself..

And i just adopted a cute little bird that i need to wait even more to get to see =(

(ATM Downloading at 180 KB/S - In avarage............)

Was under 60 Kb/S earlier, beat that! >,<
zzZzzzZzzZz
servers either under a lot of strain or its your connection, i downloaded at 4mbps
The game does not adapt to you, you adapt to it.
"
Yea i notice significant transfer rate drop... guess what happens tomorrow :)
Lol'd :D

"
Same problem here.

One can assume it´s the OVERLOAD on the servers right now as the OB is popping in a day!

Hopfully we will all be able to play once it hits, some might not be able to play tonight thought...

like.... myself..

And i just adopted a cute little bird that i need to wait even more to get to see =(

(ATM Downloading at 180 KB/S - In avarage............)

Was under 60 Kb/S earlier, beat that! >,<
Mine is jumping in between of 0.1 and 800 KB/S

"
servers either under a lot of strain or its your connection, i downloaded at 4mbps
Guess its the 1st 1, 100mb fibre and everything else works normally >:o

Or you know, it could just be your internet......
"

See, that's how they get you. ;)

Mine took about 5 hours to download- I watched a LOT of CSI while I was waiting. I suspect a lot of folk may be downloading in preparation for armageddon- er, I mean.... the open beta, which might be the problem.
I'm not a n00b- I'm a Online Game Floor Examination Expert.
"
Misguidance wrote:
"

See, that's how they get you. ;)

Mine took about 5 hours to download- I watched a LOT of CSI while I was waiting. I suspect a lot of folk may be downloading in preparation for armageddon- er, I mean.... the open beta, which might be the problem.

Ya definately :D
slow downloads here on the east coast (nj) and it's only 3:16 pm!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info