Fever Clan is recruiting the exiled!

I am interested, but I'm wondering how big your EU member base is?. Usually the big gaming communites are 80% american : /
"
Johnnybb wrote:
I am interested, but I'm wondering how big your EU member base is?. Usually the big gaming communites are 80% american : /

For the PoE division, I'm honestly not certain how many of our existing EU members intend to play the game but I'm sure there are some. I know a couple of them intend to play on the NA server just because it's more active, and their latency wasn't bad at all. If you were willing and wanted to play on the NA server, we have quite a few 'no lifers' like myself who stay up till 4-6AM EST and will be on at all hours.

Even if you wanted to play on the European server though, we're recruiting for all regions and I'm sure more EU members will sign up.

As for EU in general, many of our members are from the EU and play games like Dota 2, LoL and SC2 together. So I'm hoping a number of them come over and play PoE.
Last edited by xAjido on Jan 22, 2013, 4:29:42 PM
Looking forward to launch tomorrow, will you guys be playing as soon as it goes up?
"
DarkEclipse wrote:
Looking forward to launch tomorrow, will you guys be playing as soon as it goes up?

I don't have an exact headcount of how many will be on, but I know I and a number of others will be eagerly awaiting for the server to come up.
From the enthusiasm I've gathered, even as a recent inductee, I'm counting at least a 'team' (6+) that will probably be eagerly awaiting OB tomorrow.

As CK011885 has said, I can't provide an exact estimate - but I just thought I'd throw in that there were at least that many new members who have actively participated on the clan forums within the last 48 hrs and there are two or three other applications pending right now.

However, I'd like to clarify that I'm not a figurehead or spokesperson for the PoE division - just offering an elaboration on a minimal approximation of new and immediate interests in our clan's Path of Exile division.

Cheers~
"
lavaKudzu wrote:
From the enthusiasm I've gathered, even as a recent inductee, I'm counting at least a 'team' (6+) that will probably be eagerly awaiting OB tomorrow.

As CK011885 has said, I can't provide an exact estimate - but I just thought I'd throw in that there were at least that many new members who have actively participated on the clan forums within the last 48 hrs and there are two or three other applications pending right now.

However, I'd like to clarify that I'm not a figurehead or spokesperson for the PoE division - just offering an elaboration on a minimal approximation of new and immediate interests in our clan's Path of Exile division.

Cheers~

You're welcome to speak on behalf of the clan so long that it's correct, and you are =) I believe the open beta patch will be available 2 hours before the servers come up...so 2 PM EST you can patch, 4 PM EST you can play. Myself and I'm sure numerous others will be hanging out in Teamspeak tomorrow starting around those times. Stock up your Redbull or drink of choice boys, it's gonna be a long night of epic gaming.
The Path of Exile section of our forum is now up and running, currently adding content to it. Our PoE Teamspeak channels are being added in the morning and should be up well before the game launches.

If you're looking for people to hang out with, play with, or just chat about PoE with, come check us out!

http://feverclan.com/forums/65-application-section.html
We're looking for some more hardcore aficionados to bolster our ranks!

Please take a moment to fill out an application here:

http://feverclan.com/forums/65-application-section.html

After you've been accepted, don't forget to visit the Path of Exile sub-forum and take a moment to add your name to our roster here:

http://feverclan.com/forums/296-path-exile/12898-path-exile-roster.html

...and let us know something about your interest in softcore or hardcore and a little about yourself here:

http://feverclan.com/forums/296-path-exile/12897-gauging-interest-open-beta.html

Yes there seems to be quite an interest in playing Hardcore right out of the gate. We're recruiting members from all over, not just NA and EU. If you want to join us, we're likely to have PoE players logged on around the clock...especially since quite a few of us are no lifers and don't sleep when we should =p
3 hours to go until launch, keep in mind you should be able to patch it about an hour. Can't wait!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info