Best MF build in PoE?

I saw plenty of builds but the builds are changing so the best MF one could change also.
TBH- I hate sporkers.
My IGN: HarhanStave
Yep, I hate sporkers as well, but that is what I am using. Safest gameplay so far. Max resists from the tree, CI, means I just have to find ES gear without worrying about resists. Using a 5L ES chest that I have been passing around and stacking IQ and IR. Drop totems at range and watch melee walk into their death. Ranged is a little trickier, but no real danger.
Originally Posted by battlebug on 12.02.2011:

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
I have a 300 IIR and 100 IIQ shadow melee build. It's in one of my videos. Awww sporkers are fun :)
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Ye, I was thinking about some meele one's. Dont have to run piety's.. can farm ledge aswell.
My IGN: HarhanStave
"
solwitch wrote:
I have a 300 IIR and 100 IIQ shadow melee build. It's in one of my videos. Awww sporkers are fun :)

sounds interesting...
have a butchered shadow with full respec available but couldn't find an appealing build yet.

what's the build&gear?
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
Sporkers? I thought they were nerfed so hard that it was no longer feasible to even consider using it anymore?

I personally was running Low-life Discharge for a bit, with high IIQ/IIR.

But a Summoner abusing snapshot, CoD, and Montre'guls, seems like a good choice as well. I've seen vids of them trivializing crazy high level map mods..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Sporkers? I thought they were nerfed so hard that it was no longer feasible to even consider using it anymore?

I personally was running Low-life Discharge for a bit, with high IIQ/IIR.

But a Summoner abusing snapshot, CoD, and Montre'guls, seems like a good choice as well. I've seen vids of them trivializing crazy high level map mods..

All they did was halve the base crit of spork that's it lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
you can try building an actual character and multi clienting a mf slave.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Best is a RMT build
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
All they did was halve the base crit of spork that's it lol
Pretty sure they lowered the damage scaling by like 15%, just like FP. Not to mention making it no longer [feasible] to run it with RF for the extra scaling (which many considered the only way to even get viable dps on Spark in the first place..)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info