Best MF build in PoE?

I currently run an ST build capable of soloing maps up to 76 with 350 iir/65 iiq. Haven't had the chance to attempt anything above a 76 map.

Current gear

Not sure if this is the best possible MF build in PoE, but it works decently as far as im concerned. :D
IGN: TheJanitor_x
Last edited by TheCrooked on Dec 13, 2013, 8:09:01 AM
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
benkeia wrote:
Spoiler
meh those builds... -.- anyways.

Best built for mf is summoner spectre with Burning miscreation, my personal build is 70/440, burning miscreation melt everything so fking fast, to the point they might be considered op.
Imagine a discharger that procd everysecond everytime non stop.

ive done 74+ maps with blood magic while being low life without even casting 1 spell, while resists are bellow -10.

Well its not fun at some point, definetly some bosses like piety will tend to kill your spectres and you will end up having to go back tor evive them

But since the DOT patch this build has just became stupid, i was getting 15 uniques within 2-3 hours, shit ton of useless rares. But before 1.0 i did over 2500+ solo map mf runs and lvld 2 summoners to 89 so even with the unique and rare rain you eventually get tired of playing this build. What is the point of walking around just left clicking the floor and then the loot.

I am sure you will have more fun using any of the previous mentioned build, summoner will feel more like if you where working for currency instead of actually playing the game
Would you say that Mon'Tregul's Grasp is necessary for that build? I really want to make a Summoner, never made one before, but it looks like Mon'Tregul is required.. >_<

If it's a spectre centric build, Mon'Tregul isn't really a requirement. You can pull it off with a 20/20 zombie gem and a Midnight Bargain, which are considerably cheaper.
[Inserts some variant on a Dominating Blow build]. If you do it right DB builds are pretty op, but the break points can take awhile to get past depending on how you prefer to play.
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
[Inserts some variant on a Dominating Blow build]. If you do it right DB builds are pretty op, but the break points can take awhile to get past depending on how you prefer to play.

Doesn't that shit take like 5 billion mana lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

Doesn't that shit take like 5 billion mana lol

Si, my blood magic DB is 57 and still doesn't function yet, my maths tell me it won't until about 75 lol. You learn to appreciate the mana cost reduction nodes.
Last edited by GeorgAnatoly on Dec 13, 2013, 9:00:59 AM
Used to be spork, but everyone bitched and complained so they nerfed spark.. Now no one runs MF it seems..

My MF character is a ST scion..

300iir 33 iiq
Capped resists, decent dmg..
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Last edited by Knightmare101 on Dec 13, 2013, 10:29:49 AM
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Would you say that Mon'Tregul's Grasp is necessary for that build? I really want to make a Summoner, never made one before, but it looks like Mon'Tregul is required.. >_<

I don't think it's required. My summoner does quite well and the build is nowhere near complete, or optimal.

Piety take-down is a little spotty, but i roll through lunaris. Took her out in about 15s on one run then died twice to her on the next. But I am no where near complete with the build. My zombie gem is only level 17 and i'm 1.4klife/900ES which is AWFUL for merciless.

here's the thing, i _like_ playing a summoner, i started it because I enjoyed it and only later turned it into an MF. if you have an MF build that you don't enjoy playing I think you well quickly grow sick of grinding.

p.s. You must remember to re-start your auras when you've died! lol.
"
TheCrooked wrote:
I currently run an ST build capable of soloing maps up to 76 with 350 iir/65 iiq. Haven't had the chance to attempt anything above a 76 map.

Not sure if this is the best possible MF build in PoE, but it works decently as far as im concerned. :D

If you dropped BM you would have 1 more gem for DPS, but yes, you'll had to drop one aura and have 2% mana leach, and sturdy enough build for mana.

IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
"
plasticeyes wrote:
p.s. You must remember to re-start your auras when you've died! lol.

Quoted for truth!

I've legit killed myself because I forgot to turn on Vitality, and went and used Blood Rage. Took me a good while before I realized how I'd actually died.... xD
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Dec 13, 2013, 3:30:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info