Barrage

"
UnDeaD_CyBorG wrote:
That depends on your attack speed.

thats a stupid answer, you know that right?
"
Jaqen wrote:
Whats the duration between each projectile on barrage?

GGG, we need answers :) :O
"
Jaqen wrote:

"Barrage with the base number or projectiles" (4?)

With GMP (8 projectiles) is the same?
"
ssebastiann wrote:
"
Jaqen wrote:

They're usually VERY specific with their language so I'd tentatively guess 'no', that LMP/GMP extend the attack time. But I'm definitely not confident about it.

[Edit]
Looks to be VERY important, too. With the base 4 projectiles you're fine all the way down to an attack time of .34 seconds. With 8 in the calc, you're screwed even with a .5 attack speed. Ouch.
Last edited by C0Y0T3_SLY on Dec 15, 2014, 1:52:55 PM
"
C0Y0T3_SLY wrote:
"
ssebastiann wrote:
"
Jaqen wrote:

They're usually VERY specific with their language so I'd tentatively guess 'no', that LMP/GMP extend the attack time. But I'm definitely not confident about it.

[Edit]
Looks to be VERY important, too. With the base 4 projectiles you're fine all the way down to an attack time of .34 seconds. With 8 in the calc, you're screwed even with a .5 attack speed (and need to get down to .33 to work it out).

This seems really, really finicky however it works out.

Somebody asks Rory please :P
I did find a response to this from Mark in an old post in the bug report forums regarding Barrage attack speed: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019280

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Adding extra projectiles to barrage will make it take longer than your attack time, as each one takes time to fire.

With .34 attack speed that works out to a .051 interval between hits, so it should be fine down to that attack speed or somewhere close.
Last edited by C0Y0T3_SLY on Dec 16, 2014, 11:20:08 AM
i use barrage on my crit bow charakter
to knock singel targets back after my puncture hit
"
C0Y0T3_SLY wrote:
I did find a response to this from Mark in an old post in the bug report forums regarding Barrage attack speed: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019280

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Adding extra projectiles to barrage will make it take longer than your attack time, as each one takes time to fire.

I still don't understand one thing - what exactly does the current "attack time" tooltip show?
Does it show the skill windup time? OR windup time + time to fire 1 projectile?
Or does it show only time to fire 4 projectiles without windup?
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
I was playing with Barrage for fun, and when using it with Chain the visual was amazing - my screen got filled with arrows going in all direction.

Unfortunatelly, each arrow did, like 2 damage each.

Can someone think of a way to make Barrage + Chain with a bow even remotely useful? I haven't been able to find a way around the abysmal damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info