Barrage

Looks like Barrage is getting a huge buff in the new patch:

"Barrage: the attack speed penalty has been removed."
CoC builds, you have met your new god.
It's worth noting that +2 maps are a dangerous thing.
They can cause players to get out of their depth -
playing maps that are too hard for the items they currently have. Herp Derp.
"
Aimeryan wrote:
Preferably, they should just remove the 33% less attack speed from Barrage - it is unnecessary. Then it would be competitive for multi-target CoCS too, as well as actually increasing it's dps past auto-attack dps for any other use.

Called it!
Ok guys, anyone know how barrage works with 5% freeze chance around shadow? Is this the same as crit? all or nothing, or the hits are calculated seperately?
On-Hit effects are always rolled separately for each hit.
im a pretty low lvl player but it seems to me that barrage is maybe too good now? it dominates for single target dps vs other ranged skills, at a very low mana cost

"
summerloud wrote:
im a pretty low lvl player but it seems to me that barrage is maybe too good now? it dominates for single target dps vs other ranged skills, at a very low mana cost

It really is. It's 160% damage effectiveness now.
it is ok if you land all hits

this is seldom the case even at point blank

tried it with my ele wander - it is not as terrible as before but still - for a wander - it is a third-rate choice due to how amazing power siphon is

it might be nice for bow builds, esp if someone rolls 'adds 1 arrow' on his uber bow
"
summerloud wrote:

Only if all arrows hit, which is rarely the case. It's very nice against hordes of monsters (particularly with L/GMP+Pierce, a crit heavy build and King Of The Hill notable), but against single targets I prefer other skills, like Puncture.
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
Last edited by Avireyn on Mar 11, 2014, 6:08:19 PM
How are the attacks and everything connected to them (damage, aspd, effects) calculated when dualweilding wands with barrage. It uses both and looks amazing, leveling a char now with it in mind. Interested on how to maximize the effectiveness. Do I use both wands of the similar aspd, crit etc or is it better to get 1 on all damage and 1 on crazy crit chance?
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info