#1 DPS Righteous Fire 57-159K DPS [1.0.4]

hey since domination dont have shav ring, would springleaf shield and wrappings (6% life regen while on low life) with level 20 purity of fire and vitality total 13.15% life regen from tree with aura boost enough to maintain around 7k energy shield? No rise of the phoenix so would be capped at 83 fire resist I think.

If you can calculate that be very nice. Also I plan to do similar if it works but run a lot of cast when stunned with pain attunement. since this build will get stunned tons.

For aura's discipline with blood magic to reserve life

then to reserve mana. Purity of fire+ ice + lightning and vitality

pretty much 83 all res high energy shield and arc with culling strike and can wear high IIR with rings alone and even wear wondertraps for a extra 100% because of the low life reserve

anyway, very nice build. Hoping you can tell me if 13.15% is enough to maintain at 83% without that ring that is impossible to get on domination.

if its not enough I can grab that unique ammy with 1% life regen on low life effect to up it 14.15%

How do you deal with Chaos damage?
League: Standard
IGN: IMhermes
"
_Haruhi wrote:
hey since domination dont have shav ring, would springleaf shield and wrappings (6% life regen while on low life) with level 20 purity of fire and vitality total 13.15% life regen from tree with aura boost enough to maintain around 7k energy shield? No rise of the phoenix so would be capped at 83 fire resist I think.

If you can calculate that be very nice. Also I plan to do similar if it works but run a lot of cast when stunned with pain attunement. since this build will get stunned tons.

pretty much 83 all res high energy shield and arc with culling strike and can wear high IIR with rings alone and even wear wondertraps for a extra 100% because of the low life reserve

anyway, very nice build. Hoping you can tell me if 13.15% is enough to maintain at 83% without that ring that is impossible to get on domination.

if its not enough I can grab that unique ammy with 1% life regen on low life effect to up it 14.15%

with 83 resist you would need 11.9% regen to sustain the shield only + some extra depending on how much life you have
using rise of the phoenix would get you to 91 resist and you would only need 6.3% regen wich i think would be best in that case not sure how you get up to 13.15 but if you remove springleaf that still gives you 7.15 wich is more than enough for the phoenix shield
both are doable
IGN: ggnecro
"
bouncer91 wrote:
"
_Haruhi wrote:

with 83 resist you would need 11.9% regen to sustain the shield only + some extra depending on how much life you have
using rise of the phoenix would get you to 91 resist and you would only need 6.3% regen wich i think would be best in that case not sure how you get up to 13.15 but if you remove springleaf that still gives you 7.15 wich is more than enough for the phoenix shield
both are doable

Tyvm, I will use rise of the phoenix was not sure if it was possible with no shavronne ring. I wish I could get that ring, could use my +2 fire and +1 all gem wand with purity of fire + empower + vitality and have level 25 POF and just use a high energy shield for tons more ES.
big damage calculation update
While an energy shield righteous fire build will always do more damage than a life based one, it needs shavronne's chest or you will be insta gibbed by chaos damage enemies. Even with capped chaos resistance it is just too risky without shavronne's
My guides
HC melee ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/507976
HC RF scion: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/666667
HC RF marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/842382
RF resource guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/832331
"
Necropotence wrote:
While an energy shield righteous fire build will always do more damage than a life based one, it needs shavronne's chest or you will be insta gibbed by chaos damage enemies. Even with capped chaos resistance it is just too risky without shavronne's

only thing that kills me with chaos damage with my actual -29 chaos resist is the jungle valley boss based on the weaver and the chaos alchemists if i dont play careful
if you would like i can make a video showing how i deal with chaos damage mobs.
What confuses me is I've never read anywhere that Energy Shield Contributes to "Life" when considering Righteous Fire.

Is there any actual confirmation on that?

And @ the topic of Chaos Damage Mobs: you could easily make Righteous Fire one weapon set, and put Explosive Arrow or some other heavy burning skill on the second weapon set, and gear a high chaos resist weapon and show, or Bow and Quiver, so that you can mitigate distances, and pump your chaos resist /shrug.

There's two weapon slots for a reason :).

"
rekikyo wrote:
What confuses me is I've never read anywhere that Energy Shield Contributes to "Life" when considering Righteous Fire.

Is there any actual confirmation on that?

And @ the topic of Chaos Damage Mobs: you could easily make Righteous Fire one weapon set, and put Explosive Arrow or some other heavy burning skill on the second weapon set, and gear a high chaos resist weapon and show, or Bow and Quiver, so that you can mitigate distances, and pump your chaos resist /shrug.

There's two weapon slots for a reason :).

As you can read on the gem itself it does damage and i wouldnt be able to clear high lvl maps if it didnt

my 2 weapon slots are already used with those
set 1

set 2

as for the chaos damage that keep being brought up, ill try to find a map with lots of chaos damage mobs and record it for you guys
Last edited by bouncer91 on Jan 2, 2014, 10:26:29 PM
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info