[VIDEO] Witch Summoner Low Life / MF [1.0.6]]

"
Teyo wrote:
I'm curious, are the bubbles on your spectres if u stand in it can anything outside attack you?

Nothing coming from outside the bubble hits you, traps that are thrown into the bubble or enemies that dive in do though.

"
Teyo wrote:
Also surely u could just drop 1 spectre and run heartbreaker when in groups to be the MF culler?

I do that and use a prism guardian for more auras. flame totem in my gloves as well for culls in party. that said arc + faster casting + chain + iir works very well as well if you have a heartbreaker. You can also do 1 BM and 1 evangelists while soloing, works surprisingly well without any snapshotting/summoner cheese. had a Shavs drop in domination so I figured id do the low life Shavs thing once (probably wouldn't do it again for summoner though, way too squishy for my usual playstyle/taste) but it is a lot of fun having all that iir and those auras. Interesting that most of the shavs builds end up looking very similar, i gues for the obvious reason, you are building around the shavs. I wish I could get that helm and those gloves though!

This variation has more surviability though, but finding helm + gloves that good on domination doesn't seem to be possible just yet =/

Any video out of higher maps? I find my evangelists almost literally 'undying' aside of phys reflect maps which makes most maps doable, its more likely for me to die/get close to dying against scary map bosses than my spectres.
Last edited by baadtz_maru on Dec 23, 2013, 11:31:54 PM
My Gear for this build.

Spoiler
"
baadtz_maru wrote:

Any video out of higher maps? I find my evangelists almost literally 'undying' aside of phys reflect maps which makes most maps doable, its more likely for me to die/get close to dying against scary map bosses than my spectres.

This build can do almost all maps with almosts all mods, but some bosses rape your minion too fast ( high damage + AoE = summoner nightmare ) ..
I am limited by high level map drop rate more than the build capability, unfortunately.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jan 1, 2014, 4:55:25 AM
Hi again. I was wondering of you made any changes to this build after 1.0.6 patch and/or any changes to gear/gem setups? And could you upload anymore videos after patch if you still playing this char?
I'm on the way of buying a 6L shavs soon, so then im about to try the build out =)
I just had a quick shot on latest patch... without modifying my setup, my zombies seem to be even more tanky then before ( more hp and my gem is only lvl 19, more regen/leech ) but also maybe less dps ( not obvious but maybe )... since I have passiv nodes with minion attack speed, I am tempted to replace faster attack by something else ( melee damage which is multiplicativ )

I didnt try the new skills yet.

my tree ( similar than before )

Maybe it is now possible to play without purity but I need to update my gear to do it...

I managed to drop this in my 5 min testing lol :

IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Feb 3, 2014, 8:13:30 AM
lol nice
Hi, thanks for the build !

What about the bandits, please ?

:)
Why you take the 30% increased ES from equipped shield nodes?
Nice one.

Just wanted to check what is your main hand?
You use Grasp for snapshot of Raise Spectre and how many of them you can raise 2?
Just came-back after 1 year and had a lot of question, thanks for update.

1.How do you handle bosses with huge AOE+DPS ? My minions die pretty quick and I pretty much have the same exact build as yours. What spectres are you using?

2. I also have a 6L Shavs, if i wanted to put Raise Spectre, IR, and IQ in 3 slots. What should i use for the remaining 3?

3. How do you get your Zombies to get last hits? My Spectres(Undying Evangelist) seems to always get the last kill
Last edited by NemoSushi on Feb 11, 2014, 11:34:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info