LOVE YOU
"
faerwin wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Rudraksh wrote:
So Christmas is 20th in New Zealand??

We moved the patch to two days earlier rather than two days later. Sorry if it wasn't clear!

Chris tried to move Christmas by two days but the NZ government didn't want to.

"Listen mates, I know it's a lot to ask but our fans are impatient and unruly so if we could just this once move Christmas up a couple days so we can get back to work, that would be great."
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
Chris, these are very ambitious deadlines assuming each patch will contain content or meaningful fixes. i dont always agree with your game balancing choices but you set the bar very high for gaming companies.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I can't imagine how much more time it takes to keep responding with worthwhile
and thoughtful updates to community like this.

As you can tell, it doesn't go unnoticed. Thank you so much! It isn't everyday
I purposefully log-in just to give a "thank you". =)
Your dedication and that of the teams is absolutely amazing. If I could give you more of my money I would!
IGN: _Blue_Box_
Why hold the one week race in the 1st week of the New Year (and new month) when people are returning to work??? Instead of in the week before when more people have time off (like you did in Closed Beta)?

But thanks for the update. :)
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Dec 10, 2013, 12:17:56 AM
Is the next build of the weekmonth going to be up before the end of the year? :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I'm so happy to see that GGG can roll out all of this new content as often as they do, much appreciated! please keep up the hard work guys :) <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info