Off-Topicals gone Tropical

"
Nithryok wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:
I lived in Florida for 12 years. As much as I hate snow and cold, I never want to live there again.

Save me... stuck here now...

I would except for this apathy thing. Oh well.
"
Hardlicker wrote:
It's party time and your all invited. Inspired by Vaki and his cold fingers, the theme will be Hawaiian Luau. So get your grass skirts and leis, bring the drums and ukulele and lets get down and party mid week style.

Cocktails have been mixed.

The pig has roasted. Let's eat!

Now time to get on down and shake what your momma gave ya.

Soak up the warmth and party hard.

Luau? Brah, you left out da 'opihi:

...An da poi:

Ono! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Yes it's beautiful where I live too... if you like shoveling snow and sliding off the road.

Spoiler

We do enjoy our winter sports though... like ....
Spoiler

Surfing....

and

Scuba...

And I apologize that some of the snowmen apparently over indulged at the luau..

Spoiler

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Last edited by Pavshaus on Dec 11, 2013, 4:52:45 PM
I was going to post a video of my dog playing in the snow from last years blizzard (2 feet of snow). So I created a Youtube account and filled out the form, omitting my phone number (not required).

Went back to the screen were I could upload the video, but they want my phone number to confirm who I am. So fuck that.

I made sure to send feedback too. But not this polite.
"
Moonyu wrote:
I was going to post a video of my dog playing in the snow from last years blizzard (2 feet of snow). So I created a Youtube account and filled out the form, omitting my phone number (not required).

Went back to the screen were I could upload the video, but they want my phone number to confirm who I am. So fuck that.

I made sure to send feedback too. But not this polite.

Silly Moon, we already know your phone number

Spoiler
867-5309

Spoiler
I agree with you about sites that need a phone number, though. They can go to hell. I get enough spam as is. Don't need Google selling me a toaster or something. Or Hackers buying a google toaster with my monies.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
Too bad most here are probably too young to get the phone number.

Made me smile.
Lol or why no one will ever have that number again.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
In Adelaide today

Max 43
Very hot and mostly sunny.

I converted it to Fahrenheit = 109.4

I'm melting, not really. The air conditioning is very effective in the office. Then I'll jump into my air conditioned car for 5 minute drive (maybe 6 - 7 if I get red lights at the two traffic lights I have to travel through). Then go home to full ducted air conditioning.

I feel kinda sorry for the truck drivers and forklift drivers. They are coming into the office looking as red as beetroots.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Not to worry... Santa will still get there!

Spoiler
It's just going to take him awhile.

Last edited by Pavshaus on Dec 18, 2013, 9:05:50 PM
If we're going to throw a party, let's do it right.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info