Please, no quests about helping ghosts in act 4

We have like 3 of them already. Is this really what adventuring in wraeclast is supposed to be about? A gostly teacher tells you to go to the library, study history books, and turn in a 4 page essay. Thats actually a quest in this game. Why? WHY! Thats not a fucking adventure its fucking school and school sucks!

I swear to god Chris if I see that turd Fairgraves in act 4 I'm going to barbeque some kiwis and send you a vhs of it in the mail!!

No more fucking ghost quests!
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
NotRegret wrote:
I swear to god Chris if I see that turd Fairgraves in act 4 I'm going to barbeque some kiwis and send you a vhs of it in the mail!!
I can't comment on Act4 content, but none of us here at the office can play a VHS if you do send one.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
NotRegret wrote:
I can't comment on Act4 content, but none of us here at the office can play a VHS if you do send one.

lol'd
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
NotRegret wrote:

Wow... I nearly spit water all over my keyboard!

By the launch of HD-DVD and Bluray I had already stopped using CDs and DVDs. Everything is either downloaded or streamed on my computer/phone/tablet.
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games
Fairgraves is the best NPC.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
NotRegret wrote:

Great reply, we should call you Mr Ice for being so chilled :)

p.s. more ghosts and skeletons in Act 4 please!
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

This!

I do agree with the sentiment though, the Siosa quest in particular is really weird and would be more at home in a more light-hearted fantasy setting.
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
"
moozooh wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:

This!

I do agree with the sentiment though, the Siosa quest in particular is really weird and would be more at home in a more light-hearted fantasy setting.

Merciless archives is anything but light-hearted...*shudder*

Lol'd@4-page essay
Sosa is surprisingly nice for a ghost. Almost to the point of being out of place, but then again it's kinda nice to have a nice quest giver instead of all these evil guys for once.

Well, Lady Diala is nice in a way for a given definition of nice, too, I suppose.
"
TiamatRoar wrote:

Well, Lady Diala is nice in a way for a given definition of nice, too, I suppose.

Probably, if she calls you not-a-cockroach then you could rightfully claim she doesn't call you a cockroach... which is kinda heartwarming in a way, gives you that nice, fuzzy feeling of not being a vermin.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info