"EXPERIMENT" Please explain your first ten minutes in game...

For the first ten minutes I find myself staring at my character, "does she look better than the others?"
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Dec 8, 2013, 11:33:08 AM
Lab notes... Seems subjects are still in their ten minutes or have not learned to minimize screen... Very interesting.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Lab notes... It's 5:40am in New Zealand... Derp

The beach. Always the beach.
Lab notes... One subject has awoken... Hands out sun screen.

Oh! Sunscreen!
The very first 10 minutes I played PoE, I don't remember clearly but I think it went like this:

Hope this is the D3 I wanted

okay so every items have sockets and gems don't add effects but skills, so pretty much just like FF7, okay

holy shit those monsters hit hard, theres no fucking around, not even in the very first area of the game

aww crap, identify/portal scrolls, I fucking hated them in d2

that passive tree, oh shit, it's kinda like FF10 and that system was fucking bullshit,

what the fuck is going on?! why is everything so delayed, why am I getting hit when theres nothing around, why can't I hit this motherfucker despite using the resolute technique, this game is fucking broken

well the combat is horrible but with the skill customization I could do something really cool, at leasts it's not cartoony

"
I know it sounds really negative but when I was new to PoE I actually quite enjoyed myself, I'm very critical about every game I play
"
Coal48 wrote:
The very first 10 minutes I played PoE, I don't remember clearly but I think it went like this:

Hope this is the D3 I wanted

okay so every items have sockets and gems don't add effects but skills, so pretty much just like FF7, okay

holy shit those monsters hit hard, theres no fucking around, not even in the very first area of the game

aww crap, identify/portal scrolls, I fucking hated them in d2

that passive tree, oh shit, it's kinda like FF10 and that system was fucking bullshit,

what the fuck is going on?! why is everything so delayed, why am I getting hit when theres nothing around, why can't I hit this motherfucker despite using the resolute technique, this game is fucking broken

well the combat is horrible but with the skill customization I could do something really cool, at leasts it's not cartoony

"
I know it sounds really negative but when I was new to PoE I actually quite enjoyed myself, I'm very critical about every game I play

Damn son resolute tech in the first 10 mins!? You should do races, you be pro.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Lab notes... Subjects have been exposed... Releasing the hounds.

Awake on beach..
Talk to guy, kill zombie..
Hmm cool graphics..
Pick up useless item and equip it..

No clue how to use gem.. oh well figure it out later...

kill a few more things... more useless equip's... heal

level up... look at tree... forget that crap.. figure it out later...

kill more stuff...heal....

beat on Hillock, run heal, beat on Hillock, run heal... kill Hillock .. go into town talk to vendors... find stash box... stand around and figure out skill tree, gem use etc...
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info