I wonder what the original ideas for D3 were.

Just curious, tried to google and nothing came up.
Spoiler
Xbox 360- Isonul
PoE- Isonul (social char)
Pm me anytime :)
Come on, isn't there enough diablo 3 threads in the first page.... lol
"
AlphaMetric wrote:

what else are we to talk about lol, our day?
Mine was alright not much changed, classes were boring.
Xbox 360- Isonul
Last edited by Isonul on Jan 18, 2013, 4:34:51 PM
then don't post up a thread just for the heck of it... just saying.. esp when there 10 more thread of the same thing on this page alone...
"
AlphaMetric wrote:
then don't post up a thread just for the heck of it... just saying.. esp when there 10 more thread of the same thing on this page alone...

I'm sorry but I see no other topics discussing what the original ideas for Diablo three were.
Xbox 360- Isonul
"
AlphaMetric wrote:

Well, that's how it is. Diablo 3 will be discussed a lot in the start of open beta, and after a while when people have steamed off, everything is fine :-P
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
ongZ wrote:
"
AlphaMetric wrote:

Well, that's how it is. Diablo 3 will be discussed a lot in the start of open beta, and after a while when people have steamed off, everything is fine :-P

I supposed you are right..
What do you mean steamed off, they have not steamed off since may 15th.... now back to the topic at hand. I find it very funny that you come into my thread and post in it as if this was a fume thread to begin with...I asked a simple question, you don't have the answer... leave. "just saying"
Xbox 360- Isonul
Last edited by Isonul on Jan 18, 2013, 6:09:31 PM
"
Maschine wrote:
"
AlphaMetric wrote:

I'm sorry but I see no other topics discussing what the original ideas for Diablo three were.

The idea of D3 was to make a game that both Diablo fans and WoW fans would buy.

This combination of the two games proved to be horrible. (While it did sell.... like it was intended to..... XD)

Then we also have the RMAH and botting system... Blizzard prob. predicted that they would get alot of bots, however more bots = more money for Blizzard.

Yeh thats what I figured, but it was mentioned in a few earlier reviews of the progress; Blizzard scraped a couple of the original ideas in the early 2000's. I wonder if it was because it was modeled too much like Diablo 2. Since plans for D3 had begun in 2000 and wow came out in 2004.
Xbox 360- Isonul
Last edited by Isonul on Jan 18, 2013, 6:19:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info