FFA Loot and the Prisoners Dilemma

"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Personally, I'm someone who loves options and toggles. Why not let group leaders have the option to toggle either FFA loot, shared loot (instead of a countdown timer where a person's item eventually turns FFA, it stays there for only that person to pick up), or instanced loot.

And so people know what groups to join, these toggles would appear in the group list when you're looking for a group to join.

+1 I also prefer being given the choice.

Also, the original poster proposes a good extra option for the former set.
"
WinWalter wrote:
FFA loot is fun. Remember Diablo 2? Remember FFA Loot?

Yes, it's fun, until I got tired of being the MF char killing and getting ripped off by lowbies... I ended up farming ALONE.

Enjoyable FFA loot depends on a good party, but as that can't be guaranteed, being given some choice will deffinitely help people decide and enjoy more.
Diablo 2 the best game in the genre of all time didn't have instanced loot. Stop being a wuss and man up you omega beta.
"
vegeta2999 wrote:
Diablo 2 the best game in the genre of all time didn't have instanced loot. Stop being a wuss and man up you omega beta.

That's what I call good argumentation. People are suggesting to be given options, not to remove it. With options, people who want ffa will get it, and people who want more cooperative play will also be satisfied, thus resulting in everyone being happier.

By the way, just in case you don't get it, I was being sarcastic about your argumentation.

And agreed D2LOD was the best so far, but the best so far doesn't mean the best ever, it can, and will be improved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info