Dominating Blow Block Tank / Expensive Build

Updated a bit,
I killed myself on Hardcore ladder cause this ladder is dead.
Build is near the same, will Update some more information later.
I have a build that's very similar to yours. It trades some survivability to increase damage.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wJxBLMJMxQgFm8XLxc-F-EZLhoyGjgb-h0UJd8n7SjFKS4xnjIJNZI26DbpOtg9_ENjR35KyEw1TdhN41BHUWBT31XGVw1YY1ivWNtY9VnzWf5k52VNZadmnmebbEZuaW6qbthwfXFNcmxyqXgNe4x8uHzZgW-E2YjxjHaPRpBVkc6Vm5rPm4OdxJ48ns2fy6C0ogCkGaZXpzCnhKluqZWrxaxZrKqsr7T5tfK3Mb6KvqfAD8Aaw4bG2M9l0NDRNtIh0k3Uj9lh4mHjaueR7DjwH_MG877z3frS-6r-jw==
Last edited by CommanderSauce on Dec 12, 2013, 3:01:24 AM
I just found your build while searching how to improve mine.
I switched from infernal blow to heavy strike. For now lv 53 and 2h axe my tree look similar. I have max res 77 on start of a2 merciless and now 6 unused skil point i wil wait untill i hit the wall before specing them and i should studies your skill tree first.
I got a lv 48 chest that just went 6s 4 l !!:-) and i plan to use the exact same skills.
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
this guy is build is a god damn its like zerg rush the map.
Have you tried Minion Instability with this build? Seems like it would either clear the map even faster, or slow it down because your helpers die too soon.
Is there a build like this that doesn't use aegis / rainbow strides and instead goes for pure armor/block/spell block

Aegis path gives the ES on Block, less hp, more spell block.
Bor path gives blind on hit, more hp, less passives spent on block, easier to cap resists, rare hp,chaos,armor shield.
other pros/cons?

Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Last edited by Auxion on Jan 25, 2014, 7:23:39 AM
i dont use aegis and rainbow. Hardcore League // Non-ES Build. This is my build.. similir without ES

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwGOQkzDPcXLxfhGS4aMhpVG_odFCQlJd8n7SjFMZ4zljWSOuE8LUGHQYxKyEw1TeNOMlBQUWBT31RJVcZV1lcNWGNY21nzWf5fP2EhZOdmnmoebmluqm7YcH1yqXM_eA15wHzZffWApITZhO-Mz49Gm4OgtKQZplenCKgYqW6playqrK-18rc-ud2-ir6nwA_AGsOGxPbGrsbYz2XQ0NE20k3ZYdrd51LnkenV7tnvDvIv8kXzvvPd9kj56PrS-6r-Cv6P

actually i run 3 aura, Determination, Grace and Vitality.

i have 2 cast on damage taken level 2.

Last edited by demonz85 on Mar 3, 2014, 12:05:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info