Righteous Fire/EK (Coltelli di Masterizzazione)

"
neyhoumi wrote:
"
Enemies receive about 675% of your health as fire damage per second. Your spell damage is also increased by 91.76% multiplicatively with a q20 Righteous Fire. The DPS you will achieve with ethereal knives coupled with Righteous Fire will be hilariously high.

Righteous Fire Damage
50 x 1.24 = 62
62 x 1.7 = 105.4
105.4 x 1.59 = 167.586
167.59 x 1.69 = 283.22034
283.22 x 1.4 = 396.508
396.5 x 1.7 = 674.05

The fact righteous fire's added spell power is multiplicative ("more" spell damage) does NOT mean that any boost to it's AoE fire burning damage is as well. So RF's fire damage would rather be :
50 x (1 + 0.24 + 0.7 + 0.59 +0.69 +0.4 +0.7) = 50 x 3.32 = approximately 166.66% of your life. Nice but nowhere close to 675, and not that much considering this is lv65-70+ and end of merciless/map mobs have a lot of life

Also your build totals up 128% increased life... and that's VERY LOW. You can't always expect everything to die before it comes to you. Some monsters are around a rare with 'allies can't die', others are quick or can jump, and you take damage from a distance as well, not only physical but also big and strong spells. Remember that RF is centered around you. It will not kill ennemies on the edge of your screen, absolutely not ^^' And currently, its fire aoe burning is of no use as you are too squishy to "burn enemies down" around you ! (implying burning is damage over time and enemies that wont die immediately will proceed to hurt you bad). Now EK is a lot of damage, but this is still too squishy ^^' Lastly, faster projectiles nicely increases EK's range, but remember its starting range is really low. Meaning you might want Ballistics Mastery in ranger area as you go close to it anyways :)

"
Thugs wrote:

Use this robe and run clarity with all the aura boosts and reserve and reduced mana it will only reserve like 120 life. drop lightning warp and just put clariy+ reduced mana on shield.

Now you have all the mana in the world : )

Sadly this will simply not work as it would have all your auras run off Life, wich is not a good idea ^^'

I use to run 6 auras with that robe. Clarity+ Haste with robe on then take off and put on my plate and turn on other 4. It would work. would reserve a little bit of life and other 4 auras reserved from mana pool. So it should work with this. Just have to turn on clarity first with robe for it to work really.
i've been fiddling around with EK builds, but haven't tried RF with it yet. i've realized that reflect is a major issue with EK. Unlike say, cyclone, which gets a high dps with many small hits - easily mitigated - EK deals single high damage armor piercing hits.

Anyway. my limited experience with EK is that they faceroll almost anything, until a sneaky a reflect joins in. Then bam! Dead. How does this build handle reflect? i can only imagine how much worse it is with RF. i didn't see any discussion on defenses or gear.
Last edited by Ebrelle on Dec 5, 2013, 8:24:35 PM
If you're worried about physical reflect, kite the enemies and just kill them with righteous fire. I'm waiting on speccing to this build until I pick up Belly of the Beast. +40% HP will do wonders with Righteous Fire damage, as well as increasing our survivability. A lot of reflect should be mitigated. You'll have a minimum of 10k armor if you're completely naked.

Flasks will recover 50% faster with this armor, so you can afford to use Saturated hallowed flask of Warding, and a bubbling hollowed life flask of refilling.

Rings would be health, cast speed and resists. Get the same with gloves, belt and helmet.
Last edited by CommanderSauce on Dec 5, 2013, 8:41:19 PM

Found something very sexy.
Funnier parts it only took 1 orb to 6 slot it.
Signs are telling me it's time to start this build.

Finally got around to doing the calculations
Buffs on you are 24% more effective(passive)
0.5 x 1.24 = 0.62
Burning damage is increased by 60%(passive) + 70%(searing staff) + 59%(increased burning damage gem)
0.62 x 2.89 = 1.7918
Concentrated Effect Support Gem
1.69 x 1.7918 = 3.028142
Elemental Equilibrium + dual curse should will hit resist anywhere from -50% to -100%
3.03 x 1.5 = 4.545
3.03 x 2 = 6.06
(4.545 + 6.06) / 2 = 5.3025
You'll be dealing an average of 500% of your health as damage to enemies.
Last edited by CommanderSauce on Dec 6, 2013, 8:18:42 PM
Finished the final iteration.You'll be hitting 25-30k Righteous Fire/20k Ethereal Knives with this endgame. You'll be relatively safe from reflect as well. Just be careful with physical reflect without your endurance charges up.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAt9byl9hN21mbXZSgLaiomtpisZBaUmh0gwlKyPnoRnFvnm6qgse0DOGIykq18ij6kycdqsM6qW41kpit6-4c3Ju1eA3-j6xZuJN_xhmKWK9N44jxpwgMfSepEZb7CTboplfnY52uj0YQf1ptcLv22gHnOlJkozrhMZ7-ChpsEmnQ0MaeJDzZExqPpzCfyw48GlXyRRmFFxzPZadcL2-ezRQgJwthISSqcXlVxklR0iFQR0KjdgiE7xLhNulXDV4TdO3javrS2WGRzhvIeu8XLxkuu-1DMWBLZOeG0SfttkEFLVXWJLDz3U4qgKQppQ==
Last edited by CommanderSauce on Dec 9, 2013, 6:55:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info