Righteous Fire Calculator v1.03b (semi-updated for Open Beta)

"
dasweb wrote:
Does RF do more damage with more spell power?

It does not. The damage of RF is fixed at 50% of your Maximum Life. However, you can increase it's damage output by lowering the Fire Resistance of enemy monsters.
"
1.03b - Flammability's level can now be changed in the Curse Evaluation tab.

The spreadsheet has been slightly updated. The graph on the Curse Evaluation tab will auto-update when the level of Flammability is changed. Overall, Flammability is a much better curse than Vulnerability. However, Vulnerability is still useful against high energy shield monsters or if you are using physical damage attacks in addition to RF.
Last edited by mucoromycotina on Feb 5, 2013, 10:10:54 PM
just wondering, does inner force and the 2 nodes before it (a total of 30% increase of buffs on you) work with the auras? im pretty sure it does, also i have heard that these three nodes actually amplify the +max resists on ruby flasks as well as the unique shield as well as the +max resist of a high level purity gem, meaning that you can get near 100% fire resist. can anyone test this out?
"
just wondering, does inner force and the 2 nodes before it (a total of 30% increase of buffs on you) work with the auras? im pretty sure it does, also i have heard that these three nodes actually amplify the +max resists on ruby flasks as well as the unique shield as well as the +max resist of a high level purity gem, meaning that you can get near 100% fire resist. can anyone test this out?

Inner Force (3 nodes) totals in 30% increased effect of buffs on yourself. Auras are considered buffs, so it will apply to them. The special Flasks are also buffs, so it will apply to those too. Inner Force won't affect the +5% to max resists on Saffell's Frame because that is a stat just like any other stat from equipment. Righteous Fire also creates a buff, so Inner Force will increase the damage you take, but not the damage you deal (which is fixed based on your max Life).

I believe that resistances have a hard max increased cap of 95%.

From personal theorycrafting, I have found Inner Force to not be worth the passive points because it will almost always decrease your survivability.
Digging up this old thread, I wanted to know if Redbeak works for Righteous Fire now that DoTs have changed.
"
Iorthol wrote:
Digging up this old thread, I wanted to know if Redbeak works for Righteous Fire now that DoTs have changed.

Redbeak (and every mods with the global increase damage) always worked. It was just pointless to think about using it before.

Now that you can use ES to sustain RF, it could be interesting to think about it.
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Iorthol wrote:

Redbeak (and every mods with the global increase damage) always worked. It was just pointless to think about using it before.

Now that you can use ES to sustain RF, it could be interesting to think about it.

You're just completely wrong. Did you even read the first page of this thread? Mark _specifically_ informed us that Redbeak didn't work with DoT back then.

However, it does now (or at least, all the RF builds I've seen since seem to think it works now)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info