Is it possible to install/play PoE on an ASUS Transformer tablet?

I have the TF300T model with a NVidia Terga graphics proccessor.

I am currently looking at "Limbo PC Emulator" and am trying to figure out if that will help but maybe someone else knows of a way I can put PoE on my tablet and play it? Also, I don't want to play it on my pc via remote control, i want it on my tablet.

Thanks if anyone knows anything about this :)
I know this isn't helpful but WHY?!
Play it on your PC.

Without a remote control.
ign BluedreaM
LvL92 411k Crit Dagger Shadow

"
Rinkima wrote:
I know this isn't helpful but WHY?!

Because i like to tap dat.

but seriously, its easier to bring my tablet places than my large bulky laptop
"
arpgfan wrote:
I am currently looking at "Limbo PC Emulator" and am trying to figure out if that will help but maybe someone else knows of a way I can put PoE on my tablet and play it?

Won't work. No way, no how. The transformer by itself is not strong enough for the game, an emulator would take 99% of the machines performance and you'll not be able to emulate a modern PC game for quite a while.
"
vezuial wrote:
"
arpgfan wrote:
I am currently looking at "Limbo PC Emulator" and am trying to figure out if that will help but maybe someone else knows of a way I can put PoE on my tablet and play it?

Won't work. No way, no how. The transformer by itself is not strong enough for the game, an emulator would take 99% of the machines performance and you'll not be able to emulate a modern PC game for quite a while.
not even with the lowest settings?
You could use something like Splashtop to stream the game from your PC to your tablet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x3nbP4tx48
I'm not familiar with the transformer tablet, but if you have to emulate Windows (or x86/64 architecture) to play POE then you have no chance. I don't even think the most powerful home computer could emulate x86/64 architecture AND play POE at the lowest settings at the same time. Have you tried popping in a PS2 disk into your home computer, and booting up PCSX2? Emulating PS2 architecture today requires a very modern processor and video card, probably more than any tablet, even Microsoft's molten-lava tablet, offers.

And if you're playing on a tablet, there's the issue of control layout. I don't think it could ever work.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
"
anubite wrote:
I'm not familiar with the transformer tablet, but if you have to emulate Windows (or x86/64 architecture) to play POE then you have no chance. I don't even think the most powerful home computer could emulate x86/64 architecture AND play POE at the lowest settings at the same time. Have you tried popping in a PS2 disk into your home computer, and booting up PCSX2? Emulating PS2 architecture today requires a very modern processor and video card, probably more than any tablet, even Microsoft's molten-lava tablet, offers.

And if you're playing on a tablet, there's the issue of control layout. I don't think it could ever work.

I play Diablo 1 for the playstation 1 on my tablet all the time. I use the ePSXe app to emulate it
"
playstation 1

Go pop in shadow of the colossus on a PS2 emulater and try to play that on the tablet. Won't work, no way no how.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always tell the difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info