Official Open Beta Trailer

I can't wait:)
That was one of the best gameplay trailer's I've seen in a long time. Great job!

I've been showing it to all my friends to get them to play the game come Open BETA and so far everyone is very excited!

Keep up the great work with the videos :)
That was AMAZING. I can't wait:)
There are no words ¦)
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
So im the only guy who is fucked up and have acc from one years and cant play the game cuz its Dc me when i login the game is not enabled for me wtf i played it 1 year ago why i cant play i download the game have 2 characters and its not enable to me this is stupid if my mind dont lie to me its says free to play not buy a key and play !
Last edited by Letspretend on Jan 21, 2013, 7:18:53 PM
"
Letspretend wrote:
So im the only guy who is fucked up and have acc from one years and cant play the game cuz its Dc me when i login the game is not enabled for me wtf i played it 1 year ago why i cant play i download the game have 2 characters and its not enable to me this is stupid if my mind dont lie to me its says free to play not buy a key and play !

The front page of the site has a countdown timer for when the game opens to everyone for free. It's less than two days away. I can't wait till Wednesday. I keep refreshing the announcement page for the patch notes. It's sad really...
Last edited by kknightsky on Jan 21, 2013, 7:40:16 PM
Amazing trailer.

Looks like we have one of the best game ever made.

Good Job GGG,this is a lesson for Blizzard.
well done GGG !! cannot wait until tomorrow -...- !!
** gigi gigi -- gaga **
** they call me dada **
Time has come :D
So video has almost 250,000 views now. Holy Shit!!!.......speechless....
I used to play Diablo 3, then I realized it doesn't have a Shabby Jerkin.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info