Season Five, Event 98: 1 Hour Descent Champions

How far is the 3rd boss from Burning Halls?
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
Remove your desync before doing these again. Brutus is a luckfest at the best of times, when he's this fast it's quite literally unplayable.

Luckfest? Hardly.

I did find this race to be a little laggier than I'm used to, but still got to lvl 19 as a "casual" player.

Just avoid killing skeles, don't aggravate the desync gods by using the wrong skills, play safe, and use /oos.

Gear
IGN: Gumaru / Gumario / FoonNotSpork / Shield_For_Pants / Shockingly_Expensive
Last edited by danzha on Dec 10, 2013, 5:06:32 AM
not fair i killed 2 boss and i only got points for killing one how does that work?

Chaosed the best sledge i've ever seen. Alched the spike because why not and its less DPS.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
danzha wrote:
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
Remove your desync before doing these again. Brutus is a luckfest at the best of times, when he's this fast it's quite literally unplayable.

Luckfest? Hardly.

I did find this race to be a little laggier than I'm used to, but still got to lvl 19 as a "casual" player.

Just avoid killing skeles, don't aggravate the desync gods by using the wrong skills, play safe, and use /oos.

You mean not to kill skeletons at all?
And what to do if I used door to next location and could not even loot items dropped from the first chest...
And 2 challenges ago I had really bad desyncs only in 1 location.
Is there some locations that I should avoid during races?
Any suggestions?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=to_xa0VN0mM

My attempt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info