Season Five, Event 89: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

"
Aschere wrote:
Are you sure the points were working correctly for this? I went from 88 pts to 92 pts but reached level 15... I should have gotten 5 points, not 4.

And i'm sure I didn't misread the 88 because I have a second tabbed window open with it.

Happened to me on 3 hours no projectiles, should of gotten 3, instead I received 1. Here, however I got my full 4.
Grapplers in over half the zones, and this happens almost every endless ledge. Otoh ive seen gulls and those blue leapers from act 3.5 once each, ever. Are the monster spawns weighted or am i just getting "lucky"?

Anyway, never managed to make or find a good weapon but other gear was decent. Tons of desync, including a 5 second span during which i couldnt move at all when i clearly wasnt surrounded or frozen, but somehow i made it through to the end nonetheless.

GG all, see you next race.
IGN: KoTao
Is there a way to see who won the "raffle" prizes for each race?
deleted, its in the rules...
@MeTaLakaMe
please, message me in game(when online) or pm (when offline), if my offer wins or u wanna make an offer for my stuff
Last edited by MeTaL_HAK on Dec 8, 2013, 5:51:37 AM
Got a second quicksilver drop so was ploughing through everything ... until I ran straight into perpetus. I got caught unawares by his bear trap and surrounded. Was doing pretty decently too, for me!
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Same.

1 Hour Endless Ledge (S05F089)
> Reached level 9

One Char died at 9, got the other to 9 like a minute before race ended. The description says that dead characters receive points, so giev pl0x.
Got to level 22. 8th Marauder.

RNG definitely not on my side.

I have gotten 2 uniques in races.. Both have been the summoner necklace :S Got one this run.
"
wrknght wrote:
Same.

> Reached level 9

One Char died at 9, got the other to 9 like a minute before race ended. The description says that dead characters receive points, so giev pl0x.

You only get points for one character if you enter multiple (except for "first to do X" which you'll get anyway).
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
"
TheTenthDoc wrote:
"
wrknght wrote:
Same.

> Reached level 9

You only get points for one character if you enter multiple (except for "first to do X" which you'll get anyway).

Well, no.

1 Hour Endless Ledge (S05F059)
> Reached level 7
> Reached level 4

> Reached level 9

As you can see, a 2nd character - regardless if he receives points or not - is still registered by what is shown under "Recent Events" in your account history. In S05F089, I had two characters, but the system only registered one.

Also, I don't know if Endless Ledge has different rules than Descent Champions, because both say "Standard rules for league events apply.", but so far, if my character rips in Champions and I rush another char into point territory, I get points for both.

1 Hr Descent Champions (S05F073)
> Reached level 10
> Reached level 6
> Defeated Rukuku in Descent Champions

So, basically, I'm still looking for three points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info