Season Five, Event 86: 1 Hour Descent

none of my items rolled hp so i was getting stunned by everything in demonic shrine even with 50%+ fire and lightning. really bad density for skeletal, ribbons, discharge. had to farm every single mob and still was 30% short of 19 when i entered hall of heroes. farmed everything there and hit 21 from last pack before deseshrine
sexy axe...but im only lvl 21...

My first time reaching hall of Heroes. Almost 20. had a good run and some good RNG.
Mostly the poleaxe.

Too bad I realized I probably won't even reach the perandus crest. RIP my dream of Auxium.
Why do i always find uniques in races that are void cries!

Last edited by Sparzy on Dec 7, 2013, 9:03:27 AM

failed a bit in first merciless zone, other than that, pretty decent rng. But helmann to stronk :^(
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Spoiler
gg, was fun

Place 24...got lucky with that hammer, had 34% increed dmg, and exalted inreased that with the accuracy mod

Too bad that only my shield and weapon was good. The rest was crap.
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
Last edited by IsodorRodosi on Dec 7, 2013, 9:08:19 AM
Woot! Rank 5, that's my all-time best. I'll go ahead and link my gear while I'm at it.
Spoiler
L17

L8
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Dec 7, 2013, 9:20:51 AM
Blanked out and forgot how to play original descent as ranger for the first 3 zones, costing myself several ranks and possibly the demi in the process.

Also lol @ every single shot missing the shield charge exile, like 20+ burning arrows went right through them. Some game-defining desync bs right there.

GG all, see you next race.
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Dec 7, 2013, 9:22:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info