Supporter Pack Results and 1.0.2b Patch Notes

i really hope they can introduce Vanished Inventory.

And is it possible to combine all purchases we made to a supporter pack?
for example i bought:

Monday 10$ Pack
Wednesday 5$ Pack
Thrusday 20$
Friday 20$

can i combine those into a survivor pack ?
"
i really hope they can introduce Vanished Inventory.

And is it possible to combine all purchases we made to a supporter pack?
for example i bought:

Monday 10$ Pack
Wednesday 5$ Pack
Thrusday 20$
Friday 20$

can i combine those into a survivor pack ?

Email support@grindinggear.com for help on that.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
i emailed them 2 times. but still after one week no answer :/
"
i emailed them 2 times. but still after one week no answer :/

They're probably still dealing with their backlog, and I bet the supporter packs being released caused it to get bigger. Emailing more than once just makes the stack of emails they're wading through bigger and slows them down. Posting here won't get you an answer at all since they always deal with combining previous purchases via email.

You just have to be patient.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Granhammer wrote:
Glad to hear the good news :)

But how about making sure that people ordering earlier packs get their physical items before selling more. I know I wont purchase any other pack before I recieve what I have paid for earlier. I have been i contact with both GGG Support (No Help) and JINX WHO just mailed me that they are out of T-Shirts and now I have to wait for reprinting. I redeemed my code 9th of August so its not that I have redeemed it late. And what I could read out of their mail I have to wait to sometime in the new year (no date yet) to recieve my physical goods. By far okay.

Otherwise a great game that I enjoy.

"
vixien wrote:
I really like GGG, but if I don't get a confirmation email from jinx soon after I already talked to them on the phone, I most likely won't be wearing any GGG products. I'm not going to purchase anything that has to do with J!nx. I'd rather pay extra and actually recieve my order than not know when I will get it (if ever).

Looking at the long list of names in the ending credits of the game. I would say that have a lot of fulfillment backlog on their end. I have bought both the Exalted Pack & the Divine Pack and have only received the physical goods for the Exalted Pack.

My guess is that they only started the fulfillment from the higher tier packs to the Exalted packs and have not cleared the backlogs for those yet. (I bought the Divine Pack before the Exalted Pack)

While I think that having new supporter packs are nice especially with new physical items, I think they should have cleared the backlog from the previous packs before releasing this new one. Or at least look for a different fulfillment company since JINX obviously have some problems with delivery the products as promised.

Which makes me wonder, did GGG actually follow up with JINX on the matter? While JINX said it will take up to 10 weeks for delivery which is more than sufficient leeway. It has already been 16 weeks now.
On the fields of Trenzalore, at the fall of the eleventh, when no living creature can speak falsely or fail to answer, a Question will be asked, a question that must never, ever be answered
how long is the supporter pack gona be up for? i wanted to get a jacket one i got a tshirt already but Jacket looks awesome
it took 10 weeks for my tshirt to arrive it was a birthday present from my boyfriend but it took awhile to receive but it was worth the wait
"
RainBabe42 wrote:
how long is the supporter pack gona be up for? i wanted to get a jacket one i got a tshirt already but Jacket looks awesome

"
Chris wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:
Chris how long do I have to save up for these supporter packs? :-)

We haven't worked out an exact timeframe yet but they'll be available until at least the start of March. We'll post as soon as we have more information.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/659492/page/2#p5732770

:D
sweet thank you that gives me enough time to save up for that pack :D cant wait to get one
Not sure if it is due to my complain or what other reasons.

But I have just received this email "We're pleased to inform you that Order has shipped via Brokers Worldwide to the following address:" ^^"

So I can say that the previous supporter packs fulfillment are going well under way.
On the fields of Trenzalore, at the fall of the eleventh, when no living creature can speak falsely or fail to answer, a Question will be asked, a question that must never, ever be answered

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info