Deleted Spam Thread. Nothing to see here!

Maybe the time has come to let go of the past, and start to enjoy the present! :p

Srsly, I'm amazed that you can keep your hatred running for so long! :D!
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.

If you read the answers to the OP you will see that people are annoyed as hell... people must think that the PoE community is full of infantile idiots who instead of playing the game they allegedly love have nothing better to do than keep spamming (and in this case flaming) the Diablo 3 forum.

Can't wait for the retard to show up in the OT here and demand praise for his actions.
Last edited by Asphael on Jan 13, 2013, 4:58:32 PM
Fire I think you made that thread. Please don't do that anymore. Move on with your life, get some help.
Standard Forever

"
FIreskull wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
Fire I think you made that thread. Please don't do that anymore. Move on with your life, get some help.

Sure stryker, just keep in mind that you still bash D3 now and then. Your signature?

You know that I do. So did you make that thread? I'm perfectly fine with you not liking D3 and sharing what you think. Its just that making those threads on the D3 forums just seems overboard and counterproductive. I hate the game just as much as you do but do you really enjoy hating on it? Doesn't it get old sometimes?

Try focusing your energy on liking POE. On enjoying it.
Standard Forever
No need to find the mods work.They'll find something to lock.3 months ago you never saw a locked thread.Ever.Now the mods are unleashed and truly enjoying life.
What a beautiful day!
Someone mind giving me some context? Been seeing his deleted threads all over the place, and I have no idea why this is so.

MY CURIOSITY DEMANDS IT
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info