Which curses do you use the most?

What are the curses do you like the most for defensive and offsive respectively?
Reason Im asking is because I actually think the most defensively curses should be more of a "war cry", this would force the caster to be closer to the target and this making melee getting more defense in relation to ranged character.
What do you guys think?
Last edited by Jillys on Jan 13, 2013, 10:24:36 AM
Hmm... warlord's mark or enfleeble for melee toons, projectile weakness on archers (even with chain, despite the piercing it can work good for tight packs).

Sometimes I use crit weakness, but I prefer projectile weakness because it's 30% damage multiplier from any attack, not just the crits.
Last edited by Thalandor on Jan 13, 2013, 10:22:52 AM
I just use elemental weakness.

It does the job fine for me.
Unavailable
Those who beat their swords into ploughshares, will plough for those who have not.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
elemental weakness + Frostbite or Flamability (depends on the Char/build) and as 3. and often in pvp Temporal Chains (:

lg
Temporal Chains.

Vulnerability.
Ele weak/Vuln or Temp Chains. (I actually keep both on every toon I play, the flexability is well worth it)
Warlord's Mark or Temporal Chains. Played mostly Rangers and Marauder. Beginning to utilize Projectile Weakness on my Bow Rangers.
For Ranger build tips, tactics, and critiques, visit this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/69224
Last edited by Islidox on Jan 13, 2013, 2:50:01 PM
Warlord's mark to compensate a character lacking in defence.
Vulnerability to compensate lacking in offence.
Temporal chains as a final insult to mobs when a character is at that stage it seems out of control op.
I tend to like the elemental resist lowering ones; Ele Weakness, Flammability, Conductivity, and Frostbite. I also like Critical Weakness for characters who it fits on.

I don't really care much for any other curse, though I'll use Warlord's Mark or Vulnerability when appropriate.
i too fas fo youuuuuuu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info