Coyotefreak's double striker! (Ci, vaal pact,Ghost reaver) On nemesis!!@!@!

Gear !@!@!
Spoiler

For bandits i went SkillPoint,Oak,Oak

Links for 4 link Doublestrike,Multistrike,meleeSplash,melee phys damage
Links for 5 link Doublestrike,Multistrike,meleeSplash,melee phys damage,melee damage on full
Links for 6 link Doublestrike,Multistrike,meleeSplash,melee phys damage, melee damage on full life, added fire damage.

My current tree just copy past into browser.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecFtQyNDUkOSBB7ES8RlhLhFdcV_RjbGlUhYCi1KaUqOCsKLL8vbzB8Nug74UBVQKBHBk4qUUdT31ZjVvpY21uvXzlfamEhZKNqfm0ZbmlvV3C7dEF08XfXfyt_xoTZhO-GrofbiGuLeo2_j_qQCpkrmZqaeJstm4OeuZ_LoqOi6qZ_pyunNKyvrR6xs7TFtUi2972Bvjq-p8APwQDBxcHzwuzDbcqQ0k3WB9eG2RPbGtvn3Q3dSN3j4vfjhOsU62PsGO1B7XbvTu-g9Uv8xQ==

The gear you mainly want is your weapon (claw) to be as good as you can afford at the time and a dream fragments of course because you are CI and of course your chest and then off pieces.

The flasks i run and a little bit about them!
Spoiler
You always must have at least one of each ruby and a topaz flask and of course the usual warding granite and staunching quicksilver. Flasks with this build are extremely important especially the ruby and topaz flask try to roll the "of grounding" on the topaz.

While leveling!
Spoiler
On your way to the top of the tree you want to grab EVERY life node on your way up and the respec points from all the quests should just be enough to respec when you go CI. when you change to CI it is gear dependent, and to do so at level 73 no lower otherwise you will not have enough points to make it. i went CI VERY early i went CI at lvl 70 and barely had enough for vaal pact. but it worked out so its w/e. You have a couple options leveling to on is to level up with multistrike,doublestrike,melee splash its a breeze with a good leveling weapon but you can always just like leap slam if you prefer to do so with a two hander.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノBLOODRAGE OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Spoiler
Dont forget to use blood rage :P

Auras
Spoiler
Aura's to run for this build are Grace and discipline but level up with Hatred and grace(pretty much until you are CI to use just Hatred and Grace)MAKE SURE TO LEVEL DISCIPLINE AND GRACE WHILE LEVELING. get the 5% reduced node fairly quick but wait a little while to get influence that is above it.

For Half regen and no regen
Spoiler
You dont need any other mana leech than the passive, but if you happen to obtain some on your other gear then its w/e but you swap out added fire for reduced mana if 6 link but if not 6 link i dont think it really matters much considering the phys leech will go down because you will do less damage so just deal with half regen until you obtain a 6 link even if its for a long time until you obtain one. No regen is no problem at all!

This build is an ETUP inspired build(from when he did this build last league) and did help me on the skill tree a bit.

If i missed anything feel free to pm me ingame @coyotefacenospace for more info and watch Twitch.tv/coyotefreak1 to watch some of this Double strike action if you are unsure about the build. When im streaming of course :P
Last edited by Coyotefreak on Dec 12, 2013, 1:47:29 AM
FrankerZ

Ty for the Build
would you suggest using clarity/bloodmagic gem for lvling so you dont have trouble with mana?
"
would you suggest using clarity/bloodmagic gem for lvling so you dont have trouble with mana?

you dont often have mana problems leveling so i would say no, well at least i didnt.
Sorry if this is a noob question, but why not run Faster Attacks with Double Strike?
ty
Which bandit order did you go for this build?
"
Sorry if this is a noob question, but why not run Faster Attacks with Double Strike?

Because its nothing but tooltip dps it does almost nothing with multistrike + you get more damage from addedfire anyways.
"
Which bandit order did you go for this build?

Krait,Oak,Oak
Extremely fun build to play, thanks Coyote! FrankerZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info