WTS 20/20 21/20 19/20 20/23 50chaos each 80% Chill of corr 5ex // Life Res rings

up
IGN: Crix_st
LL Blade Vortex
chain sold
LL Blade Vortex
up
LL Blade Vortex
up
LL Blade Vortex
Up
LL Blade Vortex
"
Shada wrote:
"
FilthyFew wrote:
I will start the Blight Badge Archon at 15 ex.

ING AlexiaSkye

If you can, PM me if I get outbidded, so I can possibly Bid again.

Thank you.

ty for offer, but i have to say i wont sell it for 15 ex, and the auction doesnt have
a time for an end. I let it run till i get an offer i accept sorry mate, not offense

Oh, Okay. Sorry didn't realize this wasn't a bidding page. I was just starting the bid for the shield, didn't really expect to get it for 15 Exalted (was pretty sure if it was I would have gotten outbid on it, and then would have gone higher myself, but no harm done I will just make an offer then). So since it is not, I will offer 25 Ex for the shield then.

ING AlexiaSkye
Or Send me a Pm if I am not on.
Last edited by FilthyFew on Dec 4, 2013, 4:16:55 PM
"
FilthyFew wrote:
"
Shada wrote:
"
FilthyFew wrote:
I will start the Blight Badge Archon at 15 ex.

ING AlexiaSkye

If you can, PM me if I get outbidded, so I can possibly Bid again.

Thank you.

ty for offer, but i have to say i wont sell it for 15 ex, and the auction doesnt have
a time for an end. I let it run till i get an offer i accept sorry mate, not offense

Oh, Okay. Sorry didn't realize this wasn't a bidding page. I was just starting the bid for the shield, didn't really expect to get it for 15 Exalted (was pretty sure if it was I would have gotten outbid on it, and then would have gone higher myself, but no harm done I will just make an offer then). So since it is not, I will offer 25 Ex for the shield then.

ING AlexiaSkye
Or Send me a Pm if I am not on.

Hey mate yah sorry for that I'll change that to be more clear in my first post :-) I'll add you in game tomorrow when I come home from work and it's yours
LL Blade Vortex
Hey mate yah sorry for that I'll change that to be more clear in my first post :-) I'll add you in game tomorrow when I come home from work and it's yours[/quote]

Alright thank you.
I have a long day at work tomorrow, so I wont be able to get on the game until 5-6PM PST (Pacific Standard Time)
No problem I'll try to reach you :-)
LL Blade Vortex
Up
LL Blade Vortex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info