[2.2] JForce's Reave Duelist Build

You have any idea of an block build with aegis aurora and your build?
IGN: WhyTheRainbowstrides
"
SperArc wrote:
You have any idea of an block build with aegis aurora and your build?

tbh itd just be a normal aegis build with the templar armor/es stuff and barely any damage nodes, all youd do is try to fit wicked blade and blade master in most cases.
What's a rough estimate on how much I would need to pay for a decent sword?
how much life leech do I need on gear?
"
SperArc wrote:
how much life leech do I need on gear?

if you really had to you could survive ok'ish off the 2% in the tree but i like to have around 4%+ endgame to feel comfortable
"
Intect wrote:
What's a rough estimate on how much I would need to pay for a decent sword?

well in sword melee nemesis league they can be a bit pricy i paid 1.5ex for a 275dps one but it might of went down
I did not read whole 10 pages of this topic (meybe i should) but i'm willing to take a risk to ask this question (please don't bash me to hard if that will sound idiotic) but when i look at skill tree i can see that's there is possibility of taking Blood Magic. Since we use leep and reave with blood magic gem, can't we instead of that put something like more phy dmg gem and gain from this in better way? Correct me if im wrong (trying to think laud and still newbie in poe world ;) )
Last edited by jkeer on Dec 28, 2013, 5:49:03 PM
"
jkeer wrote:
I did not read whole 10 pages of this topic (meybe i should) but i'm willing to take a risk to ask this question (please don't bash me to hard if that will sound idiotic) but when i look at skill tree i can see that's there is possibility of taking Blood Magic. Since we use leep and reave with blood magic gem, can't we instead of that put something like more phy dmg gem and gain from this in better way? Correct me if im wrong (trying to think laud and still newbie in poe world ;) )

Maybe I can help you. It is more efficient if you have 2 Auras (Grace for defensive boost and hatred for offensive boost) then getting one more support gem.
Died again to game crash at 83, done with the reaver for a while since i died after buying like 13 ex worth of upgrades just to die cause of bad ggg programming :<
I recently just bought a 9-22 phys and 4% life leech neck so here's to hoping I don't rip. I got it for 2 gcp too.
Last edited by Intect on Dec 29, 2013, 9:14:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info