How did you start to be good on Races?

The 'problem' is that the group of people that play perfect 'enough' is that huge, that enough of them will have at least some luck to push you (people with, to some degree, less perfect playskills/style) out of the top rankings... ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jan 13, 2013, 10:06:18 AM
The best thing IMO is to practice getting to ledge under 10 minutes, 9 if you can, at level 4.5 minimum. This will not teach you anything about how to win a race, but it should get your mindset in the right place for races.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
I tried my first race today. 3H solo HC and i sucked very hard. Died twice, and final character was 12 lv. I saw ppl went through 30 lv. How the hell it is possible? How you guys are being good on races. I need to learn because there are prizes. While people getting prizes from races, i can't watch. I need to learn. Any advices?

Know what to kill and what to skip, Movement Speed boots and some currency baseitem luck use stronger AoE skills and much practice time.

The best runners test 5-6h before a race and record timings when the reach certain spots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info