Is Chris Wilson traveling to the usa?

"
tpapp157 wrote:
Yes. Chris flies into California tomorrow (Saturday, Jan 12) morning local time. He'll stay for a few days meeting with a lot of journalists and showing off the latest alpha build of 0.10.0.

Expect a lot of different articles and previews to start coming out in the lead up to Open Beta.

Oh so I guess he's not revealing the partial patch notes for 0.10.0 this week then?
"
tpapp157 wrote:
Yes. Chris flies into California tomorrow (Saturday, Jan 12) morning local time. He'll stay for a few days meeting with a lot of journalists and showing off the latest alpha build of 0.10.0.

Expect a lot of different articles and previews to start coming out in the lead up to Open Beta.

Very cool, hopefully the open beta will get even more attention then! =)
The American ambassador extends his greetings weary traveler.

http://www.tickld.com/images/content/12624.jpg

PS: Do not mistake a porcupine for a kiwi, this is a dangerous land.
Last edited by sijima on Jan 11, 2013, 2:00:40 PM
"
"
tpapp157 wrote:

Oh so I guess he's not revealing the partial patch notes for 0.10.0 this week then?

Still probably going to when they're ready!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
"
tpapp157 wrote:

Who's they?
You tell them when you're ready. You're the boss
'they' are the patch notes. derp
"
debix wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"

Who's they?
You tell them when you're ready. You're the boss

Context.
"
Chris wrote:
"

I will be looking forward to it!
"
Float wrote:
'they' are the patch notes. derp

Bah my fault for derpedyderp was quick scan ha
"
bigbill19 wrote:
But are you going to be able to fish while on horseback?

Nope, even better, you're going to be able to horse while on fishback.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info