[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
microred wrote:
Hello, I'm currently at level 90 on guardian with this build.
My question about mod on Doryani's Catalyst (0,2% Elemental damage leeched as life).
Is it work with RF+Ghost reaver node?

No, it does not.
EDIT: This gloves are not for sale, buy your self http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Essence_of_Delirium thats for people who already PMed me about buying them

hello, what about 30% more damage over time on this gloves?

maybe better setup than having increased burning damage? in sacrifice you cant have item rarity/quantity linked with it, but i care only about damage

Last edited by Tomikxx on Dec 29, 2016, 2:51:35 AM
"
Tomikxx wrote:

maybe better setup than having increased burning damage? in sacrifice you cant have item rarity/quantity linked with it, but i care only about damage

Wow, I didn't know those gloves existed. How do you get that DoT mod on them?

EDIT: I foudn the answer. It is from an essence. I'd also be interested to know if these work with RF

EDIT2: This mod wasnt working but according to this post "Essence of Horror" Helmet mod not working with RF , they seemed to have patched it so it is now working.
Last edited by __SirPuFFaLoT__ on Dec 28, 2016, 8:07:13 PM
yeah, essence of delirium, also using this enchant:
Adressed for __SirPuFFaLoT__ What about combo Scorching Ray (for -24 fire res debuff) +Cast on channeling + Tempest shield (block mitigation+lighting damage for EE proc). With this combo not realy need to run curse on hit (so its help agains hexproof boses). Damage from Scorching Ray not realy matter (even when it takes some bonuses from many nodes), but this channelling spell with support gem also can trigger other simular to RF aoe spels like Vortex or Whirling Blades
"
"
Tomikxx wrote:

I foudn the answer. It is from an essence. I'd also be interested to know if these work with RF

Yes, the Essence mod works with RF - its just pretty hard to get a good pair of Gloves with this mod, especially since the Essence is quite expensive.

30% more damage is pretty insane though, and we basically don't even loose a link for RF if you are playing without Conc-Effect. I am also not sure about the mod being a Prefix or Suffix, so 250+ ES Gloves of Delirium might not even be possible.

Btw, you forgot the 4% Curse Effect granted by Conqueror's Potency in your DPS sheet :P.
its suffix, and why not possible 250 es gloves? i have both increased maxinum energy shield and crafted and +to maximum shield on that gloves, but its just crafted to max ES, if you could get more "to max es" it could be more overal ES

Last edited by Tomikxx on Dec 29, 2016, 10:10:22 AM
is this build possible with solaris lorica chest?
"
Yalani wrote:
"
"
Tomikxx wrote:

I foudn the answer. It is from an essence. I'd also be interested to know if these work with RF

Yes, the Essence mod works with RF - its just pretty hard to get a good pair of Gloves with this mod, especially since the Essence is quite expensive.

30% more damage is pretty insane though, and we basically don't even loose a link for RF if you are playing without Conc-Effect. I am also not sure about the mod being a Prefix or Suffix, so 250+ ES Gloves of Delirium might not even be possible.

Btw, you forgot the 4% Curse Effect granted by Conqueror's Potency in your DPS sheet :P.

Missed that 4%, thank you.

Yeah, these new gloves I got add a lot of damage.

ES is kind of low but it is still more damage than my 270 ES gloves. It is kind of a bummer though losing ES (lost 776 ES) and regen; not sure I need the extra damage. I'll give them a try for a bit though and see how it goes.

As for colors. I like BBBR and I do a gem swap (Inc AOE with Conc Effect) for t16+ bosses (maybe a couple t15 bosses). Every other boss t15 or lower melts even without conc effect.

EDIT: confirmed!! These gloves do work, Shaper dies much faster now.
Last edited by __SirPuFFaLoT__ on Dec 29, 2016, 9:30:18 PM
"
microred777 wrote:
Adressed for __SirPuFFaLoT__ What about combo Scorching Ray (for -24 fire res debuff) +Cast on channeling + Tempest shield (block mitigation+lighting damage for EE proc). With this combo not realy need to run curse on hit (so its help agains hexproof boses). Damage from Scorching Ray not realy matter (even when it takes some bonuses from many nodes), but this channelling spell with support gem also can trigger other simular to RF aoe spels like Vortex or Whirling Blades

I tried scorching ray but wasn't really a fan. While this build is fairly tanky it isn't a max block build so I still need to move and dodge a bit. Scorching ray hinders movement too much so I didnt; care for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info