[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

What skill did you guys use to trigger EE from tree?
"
natetang90 wrote:
Orb of Storms for classes with mana and Autoattacks/Movementskill with Trickster. You need added lightning/cold damage on a Ring or Amulet for this though.
"
Yalani wrote:
"
natetang90 wrote:
Orb of Storms for classes with mana and Autoattacks/Movementskill with Trickster. You need added lightning/cold damage on a Ring or Amulet for this though.

I'm a guardian here. Anyway thanks for advice for the added lighting damage. Im currently running shield charge > added lighting > faster attack > Fortify
Last edited by natetang90 on Jun 26, 2016, 10:19:09 AM
"
natetang90 wrote:
I'm a guardian here. Anyway thanks for advice for the added lighting damage. Im currently running shield charge > added lighting > faster attack > Fortify

Shield Charge works great to proc EE. If you go that route then here is a variant for Guardian you might like to try:

If you can get +Cold/Light damage on a ring you will save a gem slot. This lets you use Increased Critical Strikes gem with your Shield Charge to proc Elemental Overload (40% more damage) while still proc'ing EE. You only need to crit once every 8 seconds with shield charge, which in my experience seems to be fairly easy to do.

I have tried many weapons (crafted and unique) but it seems to work best with a Doryani's Catalyst.

Food for thought.

GL

Last edited by __SirPuFFaLoT__ on Jun 26, 2016, 11:32:14 AM
It has been a while since I have read the Original Post (Sorry Yalani) so I'm not sure if there is a Damage spreadsheet linked there. In any case, I just wanted to share the Google doc Spreadsheet I use to calculate damage and Regen. It is pretty useful when you are trying to tweak your build.

RF Damage and Regen Calculator SpreadSheet

If memory serves, I'm pretty sure you will have to select 'Download' under the file menu and then upload it to your own google docs so you can edit the values.

I'm sure there are many variants of this on the web already, this is just the one I have used since my first Life based RF build (Atziri Patch). I have since modified it for ES based.

"
"
natetang90 wrote:

Shield Charge works great to proc EE. If you go that route then here is a variant for Guardian you might like to try:

If you can get +Cold/Light damage on a ring you will save a gem slot. This lets you use Increased Critical Strikes gem with your Shield Charge to proc Elemental Overload (40% more damage) while still proc'ing EE. You only need to crit once every 8 seconds with shield charge, which in my experience seems to be fairly easy to do.

I have tried many weapons (crafted and unique) but it seems to work best with a Doryani's Catalyst.

Food for thought.

GL

I'll try to work it out.... Thanks pal.
"
It has been a while since I have read the Original Post (Sorry Yalani) so I'm not sure if there is a Damage spreadsheet linked there. In any case, I just wanted to share the Google doc Spreadsheet I use to calculate damage and Regen. It is pretty useful when you are trying to tweak your build.

If memory serves, I'm pretty sure you will have to select 'Download' under the file menu and then upload it to your own google docs so you can edit the values.

I'm sure there are many variants of this on the web already, this is just the one I have used since my first Life based RF build (Atziri Patch). I have since modified it for ES based.

Yeah, I added a Google Docs sheet in the Math-section a while ago.

BTW, I guess the 161% More damage in your sheet is calculated as:
49(EF) + 60(Conc) + 40(EO) + 12(Frenzy) = 161

Every source of More damage is multiplicative though, so it is calculated like this:
Base * Increased * 1.49 * 1.6 * 1.4 * 1.12

= Base * Increased * 3.74

So 274% More damage instead of 161%, which pushes your raw RF damage to ~180k instead of 124k.

Your Vulnerability calculation is also wrong;
You multiply the final damage multiplier (1.33) by your curseeffect (1.2), which results in a ~1.6 multiplier.

You have to multiply the raw % and convert it into decimals AFTER that though, so:
33 * 1.2 = 39.6
= 1,39 multiplier.

I like your full ham damage approach with Doryani's and dual offensive Curses though - You end up with ~750k DPS without Vaal Discipline, which is more than my Trickster with VD :P
"
Yalani wrote:
"

Yeah, I added a Google Docs sheet in the Math-section a while ago.

BTW, I guess the 161% More damage in your sheet is calculated as:
49(EF) + 60(Conc) + 40(EO) + 12(Frenzy) = 161

Every source of More damage is multiplicative though, so it is calculated like this:
Base * Increased * 1.49 * 1.6 * 1.4 * 1.12

= Base * Increased * 3.74

So 274% More damage instead of 161%, which pushes your raw RF damage to ~180k instead of 124k.

Your Vulnerability calculation is also wrong;
You multiply the final damage multiplier (1.33) by your curseeffect (1.2), which results in a ~1.6 multiplier.

You have to multiply the raw % and convert it into decimals AFTER that though, so:
33 * 1.2 = 39.6
= 1,39 multiplier.

I like your full ham damage approach with Doryani's and dual offensive Curses though - You end up with ~750k DPS without Vaal Discipline, which is more than my Trickster with VD :P

Wow, Thank you for taking the time to look this over. Very much appreciated.

For some reason I always thought you added up the multipliers before multiplying them. There used to be only 1 source of MORE damage when this sheet was first made so it was accurate once upon a time. :)

Another thing that is slightly off with my curses is I switched back to a 5L RF so one of my curses is self cast and only has a 10% buff. I'll figure out how to make that change as well.

As for the full Damage approach. After level 95 I started to avoid any risk taking such as hard bosses and tough map affix so all I really want now is faster map clears to grind EXP. My defenses are actually pretty decent even without enfeeble (just shy of max Block and Armour with flask). Experience helps as well so I know what fights to avoid.

Well, thanks again for looking this over. Time to sip some coffee and do a bit of editing.

EDIT: WOW, updated everything and I'm at ~1.2mil DPS with Vaal Disp up (21,148 ES).

<3
Last edited by __SirPuFFaLoT__ on Jun 27, 2016, 1:57:09 PM
Quick question guys, sorry for my newbie knowledge. Does passive tree 'Pain Attunement' works with low life RF?
"
natetang90 wrote:
Quick question guys, sorry for my newbie knowledge. Does passive tree 'Pain Attunement' works with low life RF?

No, RF doesn't scale with Spelldamage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info