[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Hey Yalani, I am using guardian, now at level 71. I HAVE 8.2K es(gems are not leveled). I picked %30regen over 1 second every 10 sec in ascendancy. With this I can even turnoff purity of fire and still never go below %90es, it just heals back up. But that is just to show how strong that node is, stronger than %6es small modes imo. So anyway guardian is just too strong, aside from uniqs I spent only 12 chaos. Thx for the awesome build btw.
"
Kriegler wrote:
Hey Yalani, I am using guardian, now at level 71. I HAVE 8.2K es(gems are not leveled). I picked %30regen over 1 second every 10 sec in ascendancy. With this I can even turnoff purity of fire and still never go below %90es, it just heals back up. But that is just to show how strong that node is, stronger than %6es small modes imo. So anyway guardian is just too strong, aside from uniqs I spent only 12 chaos. Thx for the awesome build btw.

But the node also turns your RF off every 10 seconds, doesn't it?
If it does not, than its ofc a very nice node but it would be too annoying if it does.
It does not
"
Kriegler wrote:
It does not

Well, that changes a lot, thanks :P
:D I will double check it when I go back to home. I will let you know
Considering your stats (15k+ ES), how does this character die?

Since you're in SC maybe you can give some input on your deaths?
What are the potential dangers to this build? Anything that 1 shots? Or maybe not paying attention to curses will get you killed?
"
Buiaka wrote:
Considering your stats (15k+ ES), how does this character die?

Since you're in SC maybe you can give some input on your deaths?
What are the potential dangers to this build? Anything that 1 shots? Or maybe not paying attention to curses will get you killed?

My PC used to crash on Harvest/Coremap, found the problem + fixed it. So I pretty much tried Core Malachai for the first time yesterday (after my levelup) with this build and died there. Mostly mechanical errors though, since I am not really familiar with Malachai. I'd say he is doable aswell.

My other dead was on a Vulnerability + Poison + some damage mods Village ruin on the enraged Boss. Poison + Bleed killed me, so also a pretty avoidable death, since I could have used an anti Bleeding Flask there.

Other than that, I'm deathless so far (at least since Ascendancy). The combination of Enfeeble + Evasion is pretty much Godmode against Physical damage and the high ES pool helps against oneshot mechanics and melee mobs die pretty much instantly anyways. There isn't really anything in this game which can kill you if you are well geared - Everything that can potentially kill you is avoidable.

Found a cheaper aura setup:

https://poe.mikelat.com/#NnItrBCd/5FDVo_7o/3GIBL3

For trickster

edit: remove arctic armour for same aura's you reserve like 10% more but you dont need 2 enlightens (or lvl 4 one)
Last edited by hardlyhard on Apr 7, 2016, 8:22:15 AM
"
hardlyhard wrote:
Found a cheaper aura setup:

https://poe.mikelat.com/#NnItrBCd/5FDVo_7o/3GIBL3

For trickster

edit: remove arctic armour for same aura's you reserve like 10% more but you dont need 2 enlightens (or lvl 4 one)

You need(or want) Empower on Discipline + Purity, so you can't link them to Bloodmagic.
"
Yalani wrote:
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
Does Pain Attunement work? Coz looks like you dont "lowlife" actually or its just for emergency?

Low life = below 33% LIFE (not ES)
Tempest Shield + Added Lighting Damage + Life Leech + Blood Magic reserves 78% of my life
So i am actually always on low life

"
Just quietly, THIS IS SO COOL! Fantastic one-hander build you've come up with. Love it!

I noticed all your passive trees did not pick up the pain attunement node, is there a reason why? or does it not scale?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info