[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Updated the equipment section - more updates coming soon!
Great build, thank you!
Finally finished the Guide for Ascendancy - New Videos + Ascendancy Classes will be added soon
Added a Trickster version without Shav's Revelation
Added a Gorge + Atziri Video

Video of higher maps coming soon
Templar Ascendancy will also be added soon
Have you tried Uber Atziri yet with this build?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Could you make a video of clearing some high tier maps to see the trash clearing aswell?

Awesome idea!
Interesting! I haven't been able to view the pathofexile.com skill tree for days. I don't know why. Is anybody willing to upload the Shadow Shav Ring variant in another format? I want to try it...

EDIT: Turns out it's a chrome only problem. Thanks anyway!
Last edited by Boss_Crab on Mar 25, 2016, 3:17:35 AM
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Have you tried Uber Atziri yet with this build?

I tried it in the Awakening patch.
It was my first attempt at Uber and i usually also don't do normal Atziri, so i'm pretty unexpierienced with it - my dodging skills sucks, as you can see in the video :P

I wasted 2 Portals at the trashmobs because I underestimated them, but it was pretty easy afterwards when i got the hang of it. Died 1 time to enraged Vaal because I yolo killed 1 of them while the other one was still on full life :P
Died another time to Trio until i decided to bring Temp Chain - it was pretty easy afterwards aswell.

I did it to the third splitphase of Atziri because i was running out of flask (and suck at dodging).

The build is much stronger now, both in defense and offense so even I should be able to do her now.
A player who has expierience with Uber should not have any problems at all though.

"
Could you make a video of clearing some high tier maps to see the trash clearing aswell?

Awesome idea!

Yup, I will update a new video within the next days.
Was very hard getting enough regen spec'd to sustain RF. Even with all the same gear. Dunno, I had to re-spec into more life regen and lost lots of nodes in doing so, but I can only hit 89% fire res with the same gear and gems. The only problem I have is not a level 4 enlighten in my gloves with the support gems. Still seeming to have issues. level 88 atm. Dunno. Es is only 8k as well. Either this skill tree isn't updated or this build no longer works. Couldn't reach half the regen I needed with the provided skill tree. I need your genius yalani. Help me out. When I had the skill tree you provided RF melted my es
Lv 93 Necro.
Last edited by BtKCaliber on Mar 25, 2016, 3:54:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info