[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
Yalani wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
Any chance you're going to update the build for 3.0?

Yes, but I will probably need a few days to update the whole guide.

An important PSA to get you guys started: Arcane Surge adds the Duration Tag to RF - if you don't want to run with a Delirium Gloves setup, you should now go for RF - Conc/IncAOE - Burning Damage - Ele Focus - Arcane Surge - Swift Affliction as your 6-link.

What character would you suggest considering the limited gear available in Harb league and nerfed uniques and enchants? Do you still suggest trickster? I want to start leveling a character while you update this.
IGN: LessBow
Last edited by Schn1tt3r on Aug 13, 2017, 5:14:42 PM
Been trying to do this build on my STD character. Made him a trickster trying to follow your Grace + Shav build.

Got a few questions:
1) where do you fit orb of storms or whatever to trigger Elemental Overload? Your gear links mention no orb of storms placement

2) how do you get strength required for vitality? (I had to use astramentis, without it i need 90+ more strength

3) I have 6780 ES and PoB claims I do 100k RF. How do I increase that higher?

4) why elemental weakness over flammability?

Here is my gear (Schnitt character) I have a few legacy items but I don't know how to reach even half of your damage

Spoiler

IGN: LessBow
Last edited by Schn1tt3r on Aug 14, 2017, 1:46:51 PM
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:

1) where do you fit orb of storms or whatever to trigger Elemental Overload? Your gear links mention no orb of storms placement

With shavs ring you can't really use orb of storm as you don't have any mana regen. There are 2 solutions: either Walk the Aether passive for free movment skill ( shield charge/whirling blades ) or cast on damage taken lvl 1 + ice/shock nova. On both case linked to increase critical strikes too probably.
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:

2) how do you get strength required for vitality? (I had to use astramentis, without it i need 90+ more strength

There's easy access to 2x 30 str nodes on tree. Also on ring/belt you can get around 50 str each.
"
Schn1tt3r wrote:

3) I have 6780 ES and PoB claims I do 100k RF. How do I increase that higher?

Get some rare gloves, boots, crystal belt ( or even cheap Auxium ). Also marble amulet with both % and flat energy shield. You should easy get 10-12k ES, especially on standard with higher ES rolled items.
Last edited by Erehr on Aug 17, 2017, 10:03:42 AM
previous try was oneshotted by atziri ;)
now 9.8k es,12k eva, 288k dps with ee,6 auras.
pob https://pastebin.com/3KSQ2ZEw

gear

passive

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAkgDXwOSBB7ES8RUBGWEmkXHBcvGFYYahmKGo8bJRzcHRQdqiLqIvQksCaIKPorCi9vNbk5Ujy2PV9FfEWdRnFJsUuuTINSU1NSVEdV1lZIV8lYB1xrXIpd8l-wZOdmnmh0bAttGW-ecLtw1HF5dIF_xoCkgseDCYRIhMWMNox2jxqPRpMnl5eX9JitmuCboZu1nsShL6Ojpr6nCKcrtAy0OLcwtzG4k746vorBxcM6w23KSsrT18_YJNkT2VvaO9pi2t3bGuGI4vflGeha6QLquuvu7BjviPba98H31_k3-aT56PrS-wn79f5J?accountName=DarkVaox&characterName=BlessedRaven

idk keep using rotp shield or rework tree a bit + take oak 1% reg and try to use 330 es energy shield.
Last edited by DarkVaox on Aug 20, 2017, 3:59:26 PM
Hi, i've been trying this build out in 3.0 and reached lv 90 so far. Was rly easy tbh :P

i'm atm at 8.7k ES and doing fine with T14/T15 Maps (except The Core) and i've been following every step from the skilltree now the only things that are left are the ES notes on the tree!

I want to swap my gear to rare instead of phoenix and Vertex. So i need some advice/help what i should take and what should be the stats on the rare gear.

My Class: Guardian

Spoiler

Last edited by Shiiny on Aug 21, 2017, 9:45:28 AM
"
Shiiny wrote:
Hi, i've been trying this build out in 3.0 and reached lv 90 so far. Was rly easy tbh :P

i'm atm at 8.7k ES and doing fine with T14/T15 Maps (except The Core) and i've been following every step from the skilltree now the only things that are left are the ES notes on the tree!

I want to swap my gear to rare instead of phoenix and Vertex. So i need some advice/help what i should take and what should be the stats on the rare gear.

Spoiler

You're a guardian, so that's good. You should have no problem switching to a rare ES shield.

Helmet: max ES, preferably high INT roll, missing resists
Shield: 5% reduced DoT Leo craft, max ES, preferably high INT roll, missing resists
Pantheon: grab the two powers that give reduced fire/DoT damage taken.

Also, spec out of that armor node next to Combat Stamina....it's useless.
And spec out of MoM Keystone. Does nothing for you as low-life, and getting the ES nodes on tree gives better results than increased mana nodes behind MoM. Believe me, I tried.

Depending on how you are with spare ES regen with a rare shield, you may also want to unspec out of Barbarism. 4 nodes for 1% extra fire res is not worth it imo. That could be 4 extra ES nodes. Experiment a bit here, and see if you can manage without it. I never took it, and I'm fine. Though I'm on standard, so that's a bit different.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by Fritso on Aug 21, 2017, 4:52:14 PM
For reference of the Exiles above Level 95, the current RF Ascendency choices:

Berserker 32
Guardian 5
Inquisitor 4
Juggernaut 4
Ascendant 1
Chieftan 1
Trickster 1

--

Life: 42
ES: 6 (All of the Guardians and 1 Inquisitor)
livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on Aug 21, 2017, 5:52:00 PM
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Shiiny wrote:

Spoiler

You're a guardian, so that's good. You should have no problem switching to a rare ES shield.

Shield: 5% reduced DoT Leo craft, max ES, preferably high INT roll, missing resists

And spec out of MoM Keystone. Does nothing for you as low-life, and getting the ES nodes on tree gives better results than increased mana nodes behind MoM. Believe me, I tried.

Depending on how you are with spare ES regen with a rare shield, you may also want to unspec out of Barbarism. 4 nodes for 1% extra fire res is not worth it imo. That could be 4 extra ES nodes. Experiment a bit here, and see if you can manage without it. I never took it, and I'm fine. Though I'm on standard, so that's a bit different.

Hope this helps.

Well first of all thanks for the response.

Tried to find a good helmet, sadly there is not any good out there (i was searching for 300+ ES)

I bought a rare shield just to try it out. The ES regen is not rly good tho, dunno if the shield is just to weak. How could i improve the ES regen to manage it?

Spoiler

And a second question regarding to DPS.

Whats the better solution

Spoiler
This

or

This

Last edited by Shiiny on Aug 21, 2017, 7:34:49 PM
"
Shiiny wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Shiiny wrote:

Spoiler

Hope this helps.

Well first of all thanks for the response.

Tried to find a good helmet, sadly there is not any good out there (i was searching for 300+ ES)

I bought a rare shield just to try it out. The ES regen is not rly good tho, dunno if the shield is just to weak. How could i improve the ES regen to manage it?

Spoiler

And a second question regarding to DPS.

Whats the better solution

Spoiler
This

or

This

You'll need a marble ammy if you havnt got one already to help with regen. Chayula ammy is amazballz for ES boost and raises regen because of the boost to es.

And doryani is best for dps but no es, ephemeral edge is a nice ES boost but only slight dmg

If you wear chayula and rare shield you should have fairly good regen at that point and around 10k ES if not more and dmg should be really good as well with all you other gear. Sadly for helm best option is vertex because you can easily get high es for fairly cheap.

And for enchant I'm getting more dps in pob using flammability enchant over an rf enchant O.o
Last edited by Noice_Applez on Aug 22, 2017, 6:45:57 AM
Thanks alot for your advice and help :)

i made some changes with the gems and doing fine atm and for the shield i will wait untill i drop or find a good 350+ES Shield :P

Current ES is at 10.6k (with Ethermal Edge + RoTF)

Also crafted Delirium Gloves and its fantastic :)
All RES are capped except Chaos but yeah i know what you mean with Chayula. Its amazing but cant affort it atm its around 12EX in Harbringer League. :/^

Edit:

I've upgraded my gear just to show here if it's good or not. Any help would be nice :)

ES: 12.6k
DPS: dunny why but its rly weak 140k..... ?

Spoiler

Last edited by Shiiny on Aug 24, 2017, 5:12:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info